Dr. Bryan Forley is Amazing! - New York, NY

After discussing my eyes with Dr. Forley for over...

After discussing my eyes with Dr. Forley for over a year, I finally got up the nerve to go ahead and have my upper and lower eyelids done. I had a lot of sagging skin on my upper lids giving me a hooded appearance and my eyes looked tired and droopy all the time. I looked exhausted even when I was full of energy. I was very nervous, but Dr. Forley took charge and took care of everything. The procedures took place right in his office and I was able to go home shortly after the procedures were completed. While initially swollen, I was not in any pain, and the recovery went much more quickly than I had imagined. It was the best decision I have ever made. I don’t look exhausted all the time, but rather like I have had a good nights sleep (which is all I was hoping for) I can actually apply make up to my upper lids without all the creasing and glopping and no one has even suspected that I had anything done!!!!

My eyes look totally natural but without all the extra sagging skin both on top and underneath.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I would not even consider allowing anyone else to evaluate or perform surgery on my face. If you are looking for a trustworthy, incredibly gifted surgeon, who first and foremost has his patient’s best interest at heart, Dr. Forley is the only NYC plastic surgeon I would consider.

I live in your area and I'm planning an upper eye surgery. Not sure what surgeon yet... Happy you have good results. Can you say what kind of lower bleph you had? With an outside incision or inside incision? And how did that turn out? Are you happy with that too?
Yes I agree Can you show the before and after pictures? Thank you
Would you be able to share any before and after pictures of your upper and lower eyelid surgeries? Thanks so much
gabrielle