Dr. Bryan Forley is Amazing! - New York, NY

After discussing my eyes with Dr. Forley for over...

After discussing my eyes with Dr. Forley for over a year, I finally got up the nerve to go ahead and have my upper and lower eyelids done. I had a lot of sagging skin on my upper lids giving me a hooded appearance and my eyes looked tired and droopy all the time. I looked exhausted even when I was full of energy. I was very nervous, but Dr. Forley took charge and took care of everything. The procedures took place right in his office and I was able to go home shortly after the procedures were completed. While initially swollen, I was not in any pain, and the recovery went much more quickly than I had imagined. It was the best decision I have ever made. I don’t look exhausted all the time, but rather like I have had a good nights sleep (which is all I was hoping for) I can actually apply make up to my upper lids without all the creasing and glopping and no one has even suspected that I had anything done!!!!

My eyes look totally natural but without all the extra sagging skin both on top and underneath.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I would not even consider allowing anyone else to evaluate or perform surgery on my face. If you are looking for a trustworthy, incredibly gifted surgeon, who first and foremost has his patient’s best interest at heart, Dr. Forley is the only NYC plastic surgeon I would consider.