Dental Implant Worth It. - New York, NY

The implant procedure was exhausting even though I...

The implant procedure was exhausting even though I was sitting passively in a comfortable chair. My jaw bone needed reinforcing with small pieces of donated bone material to strengthen the implant (I am rather thin boned to begin with). The way each piece of reinforcement was hammered in impressed me as remarkably blunt with each hammer stroke (but necessary). No pain, just exhausting. You may not need this extra procedure.

IT WAS WORTH IT. It is so much better to have an implant that feels natural - I do not have to worry about it - I floss and brush around my implant like all my other teeth. No problem. This was two years ago.

This procedure took place at the New York University Dental School in NYC. The students are already working dentists who work under direct and constant supervision by a very knowledgeable senior dentist. I liked that they discussed with each other in front of me the pros and cons of each procedure they were about to undertake. I got a full picture and did not feel like I and would ask pertinent questions that were answered on the spot by the team.

New York University Dental School, NYU University.

I am not difficult to please as long as the the staff is responsible and doing their level best given the circumstances. I do expect complete honesty and no patronizing nonsense. I expect all staff, from receptionist to physician, to be thoroughly professional in both attitude and execution of skills, just as I am in my profession. Over time I have learned that if the office in no adequately clean, the staff alert and responsive, to just get up, leave, and seek another physician.

Mr. Brooklyn how many implants? I don't think I read how many implants Johnathan received.

I went to NYU for tooth implant and they are charging me $2,500.00. I don't need bone graft just straight forward implant. Did you paid $1,700.00 total for yours? Thanks for the review.

I see that the dental implants in Eugene are going to be skyrocketing. This article is correct, they are worth it.

Thanks for the review! I need to get an implant but am nervous for how my oakville dental will do. Your comment put my trust back into some dentists.

Hey, congratulations to have found a good dentist in New York because these days it has become extremely difficult to find a good dentist who does not aim to simply extract money from patients.
I want to thank you for your review! I have a different issue but being a fellow NYer I am happy to have discovered the dentists at NYU via your review!!! I may find an affordable option now!
I'm new to this forum and I can't post. I didn't receive any email, neither in my spam folder. Anyways this is what I posted earlier that is now showing. I've seen relatives, brothers/sisters, cousins, etc, have bad teeth. I have overcrowding and crooked as well. I also have tons of root canals including the 3 front tooth, molars, etc :(. My teeth isn't centered too. I have gum recession as well. My teeth surface is starting to go bad and it's yellowish. I've already consulted experts. Periodontist told me I need gum grafting before braces. I was thinking that I will just waste money because teeth isn't strong anymore. Don't know what to do anymore.
want to whiten my teeth. I already use tooth whitening toothpase (reputable brands like arm & hammer) twice a day but they could be whiter. I looked in boots today and tooth whitening/bleaching kits are about £9 onwards. Does anybody know of a cheaper way?

I would encourage you to check out our teeth whitening community if you haven't done so already. Hopefully some of the reviews will offer opions that are within the budget you would like to stay in.

that sounds great
dental implants | dental implant | dental clinic
Hey guys I am beautiful, but my smile creates problem. Everything is good I just want little bit finishing. Do suggest me.

[url=http://www.patentsusa.com/softwarepatents.html]software patents[/url]
?

Glad to hear how well your implant went! Thanks for such a thorough review of what the procedure was like.

Did you have to wait a while between when you had the implant placed and when they placed the crown on the tooth?