Male Cheek Implants - 20 years old - New York, NY

I am a young boy of 20 years old, I always wanted...

I am a young boy of 20 years old, I always wanted to get more prominent and higher cheekbones, and because of the massive impact of implants on the appearance, I had consultations for weeks with many plastic surgeons all over Manhattan. Some of them had samples, which is extremely important, some of them didn't, and I think this is a big mistake. The bigger problem that I discovered was the price: I know that cheek augumentation is not a very expensive procedure, but most plastic surgeons in Manhattan just do not understand it, they overprice the procedure and I don't think it's fair. Also, the result for them is loosing a lot of clients.
The quote that a lot of plastic surgeons gave me was around 8.000$. Crazy price for this procedure: some of them asked me all these money even though there were no hospital fees.
Finally I found the only doctor who not only practices in office and had samples, but also made me a fair quote, 4.5000$. He was the only one with such an honest price, and I really met more than ten plastic surgeons in Manhattan.
Before the surgery, I was so scared that the implants could have looked too big or too small. I chose shell shape, large size implants.
After the surgery, I had massive swelling, and it lasted a full month. I could not go out for the whole period of time, it has been psychologically difficult, but now, after one month and a half, I am so satisfied with the results. The implants look so natural, they are comfortable and they are just perfect: not too big, not too small, and I couldn't be more happy!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because of the swelling, Dr Slupchynskyj wanted to see me in his office every two weeks, to make sure everything was going well. During Christmas holidays, I woke up one day with major swelling and some pain, so I immediately called the office, the assistant Jana was really helpful and contacted the doctor, who was not there that day, right away. Few minutes after Dr Slupchynskyj called me. At the end nothing in my face was going wrong, but I was really impressed on how Dr Slupchynskyj and his assistant were kind and available. The doctor also sent me a text message next day asking me if everything was fine, and I continued to see him as long as my face was recovered. Not only he was available and caring during my whole period of recovery, the results are perfect and the price was fair. I couldn't choose a better plastic surgeon, and I will definately go to him again in the future, if needed.