Male Cheek Implants - New York, NY

I am a young boy of 20 years old, I always wanted...

I am a young boy of 20 years old, I always wanted to get more prominent and higher cheekbones, and because of the massive impact of implants on the appearance, I had consultations for weeks with many plastic surgeons all over Manhattan. Some of them had samples, which is extremely important, some of them didn't, and I think this is a big mistake. The bigger problem that I discovered was the price: I know that cheek augumentation is not a very expensive procedure, but most plastic surgeons in Manhattan just do not understand it, they overprice the procedure and I don't think it's fair. Also, the result for them is loosing a lot of clients.
The quote that a lot of plastic surgeons gave me was around 8.000$. Crazy price for this procedure: some of them asked me all these money even though there were no hospital fees.
Finally I found the only doctor who not only practices in office and had samples, but also made me a fair quote, 4.5000$. He was the only one with such an honest price, and I really met more than ten plastic surgeons in Manhattan.
Before the surgery, I was so scared that the implants could have looked too big or too small. I chose shell shape, large size implants.
After the surgery, I had massive swelling, and it lasted a full month. I could not go out for the whole period of time, it has been psychologically difficult, but now, after one month and a half, I am so satisfied with the results. The implants look so natural, they are comfortable and they are just perfect: not too big, not too small, and I couldn't be more happy!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because of the swelling, Dr Slupchynskyj wanted to see me in his office every two weeks, to make sure everything was going well. During Christmas holidays, I woke up one day with major swelling and some pain, so I immediately called the office, the assistant Jana was really helpful and contacted the doctor, who was not there that day, right away. Few minutes after Dr Slupchynskyj called me. At the end nothing in my face was going wrong, but I was really impressed on how Dr Slupchynskyj and his assistant were kind and available. The doctor also sent me a text message next day asking me if everything was fine, and I continued to see him as long as my face was recovered. Not only he was available and caring during my whole period of recovery, the results are perfect and the price was fair. I couldn't choose a better plastic surgeon, and I will definately go to him again in the future, if needed.

I think it's great that u all are happy with your results. I'm surprised about the swelling being so bad for so long. We u told that ahead of time? A Month n a half seems very long to me? My sister had a full face lift n it was less then a Month... I think this helped me get over the fact I can't afford it. I'm looking for a good Dr in central new jersey for the new juvederm long lasting, if anyone can recommend someone that would be great.
hey i'm also thinking about this! i'd love to see a pic or cropped pic if youre comfortable
Hey - am thinking of getting this surgery. Any way you can email or text me pics? you can screenshot and crop upwards so i wouldn't see your eyes if privacy is important to you. I wish you well and hope you are still happy with your procedure.
Glad to hear you like the results. Successful stories like yours are extremely helpful and very much appreciated. I do have a question: If your implant located outside the outer corner of your eyes, or directly below your eyes?
Outside the outer corner. Im at month 2 and still swollen, but every day I see improvemets. I think I have to wait at least one more month for the swelling to be completely gone. I now notice that the implant is a bit too high, nothing serious and it still looks good I guess.. - Hard to say because I'm still swollen - but if I had to go back I would have chosen a lower implant
- not the position but the implants' height itself -
did he have before and after cheek bone pictures to show you? What made you choose large when you were nervous about going too small or too big?
My implants are settled now and they are just perfect, not too small or too big, I am very pleased. I definitely wanted the large size because I saw the samples before the surgery and the large one was the one that I preferred
I'm so glad to hear you're thrilled with your results! You really did a lot of research before proceeding. Would you consider posting before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out) so we can see your transformation?