Shoutout to my girl !!

I have been doing research about this for about...

I have been doing research about this for about 3yrs. I'm 20 now, I'll be 21 in a few months. i have always been big up top. I have no butt. It's sad. I currently stand at 5'3 and 156lbs. I've been looking at some of the ladies on here and I like what I see (no homo). I know what I want. I just want to know where is all the good, professional Dr's. I've been seeing bad, horrible, and great reviews. But what's true and whats not ?

I am considering, Wendell Perry, MD; LADIES ! IF...

I am considering, Wendell Perry, MD; LADIES ! IF YOU HAVE HAD HIM ! PLEASE INBOX OR EMAIL ME ! I have some questions.

I'm leaning towards Dr. Duran

Dr.Duran's results are wonderful. I'm waiting for a response. Here are some of my wish pics.

wish photos

More wish photos !!

wish photos

Wish photos

what I want

Wish photos

Email from Dr.Duran !!!

Dr.Duran writes back super fast ! I just wrote her last night, a little before 12am. I am definitely gonna go with her.

Medication before surgery:
 i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12 (only It before surgery)

And

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Otros:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (comfortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days.

Other half of Dr. Duran's email. *I also added her info*

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $500 deposit
Bank Account (for deposit, You can transfer money better than wester union)
Banco de reservas República Dominicana.
200 02 092 000588 4
Agustina Hilario Duran
Suis BRRDDOSD
ABA 021000089

Paypal
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com
Just send us500
Not more here

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:
·  American Airlines

·  Continental Airlines

·  Delta Airlines

·  Spirit Airlines  (Cheap)

·  Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery  (CIPLA)
137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
 (809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

MY PRICE !

So liposculpture with BBL us3,500, I am going to email her again and ask is that just the stomach, or does it include flanks, luv handles, inner thighs, stuff like that. I'll be updating as soon as I get a response from her.

More wish pics

More wish pics. The hips are a must !

What i want

a wish pic of myself.

This is for everyone that has wrote me about the BBL situation.

This is for everyone that has wrote me about the BBL situation. So just when I thought I found a good doctor, I was wrong. its certain things about Duran, and Yily I thought were strange. I mean GREAT results, but i'm a little suspicious. how can you do so many operations in one day? Anyway, if you choose them then good luck, and I hope you have a great recovery and great results! :) But me speaking to my fiancé about the situation, he talked me into getting it closer to home. So I am looking for the best in NY. I would hate to go out the states alone and something horrible happens. its best to do it where your loved ones/support are/is. So on that note I am no longer looking at Duran's work. So If anyone knows of a good doctor that's going to give good results with ZERO complications. Hit me up with some comments or hit the inbox. Thank you for your time and patience.

NEW WISH PICS

I love bigg bootys now. lmaoo ! I cant wait to get mines !!!

my wish pics. what I really want.

I want my ass biggg !!! Lmaoo ! I need it, and I wont go without it.

ladiessss.... I need some info

So ladies I was wondering, where exactly did you all get your garments? And how did you know what size to buy ?

Dr. Schulman - New York *Email

Dear Chrissy,

Thank you for contacting me. As you know, I am a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the body. I  routinely perform buttock lift/augmentation.  There are several methods to give you a rounder, fuller and tighter buttock. My method includes a combination of careful liposuction around the buttock to help define the shape, and then injection of this fat into the buttock to add volume. I am very proud of my technique because it incorporates many unique things to give you rapid recovery and superior results that last forever! This is the reason why patients come to me from all over the United States and I have many recognizable celebrity clients. It was also recently featured on CBS (click here to watch CBS video) and several other national news outlets such as The Dr. Steve Show (click here to watch Dr. Steve video). Several news outlets have referred to me as the go-to-guy for buttock enhancement. I can be as conservative, or as aggressive as you like, which sets me apart from most other plastic surgeons. I am the most sought-after plastic surgeon in the NY area for this surgery.

You can view many before and after pictures on my website. To view the gallery, click here.

My method uses only your body's own fat and has a very low risk of complications. I create a fuller, firmer, and lifted backside usign the fat that was taken from those places where you don't want it. This is commonly referred to as a Brazilian Butt Lift and I have refined this procedure to create my own "Scoop Lift" procedure, characterized by the beautiful and sexy scoop in the lower back.

Without examining you and seeing exactly what type of procedure you need, I cannot give you an exact price, but I can tell you that prices for Buttock Augmentation start at $9,500 my prices are competetive and always all-inclusive. It includes surgery fee, anesthesia fee, facility fee, recovery, post operative care, and surgical garment. Other surgeons may give you a lower estimate, but the lower price does not include the anesthesia or facility fee - which can add several thousand dollars more to your cost.

For a limited time I am offering FREE CONSULTATIONS.
While cost is an important factor in your choosing a surgeon, don't let it be the only factor. Unfortunately, I see complications from other surgeons every day. In fact, about 25% of my cosmetic surgery is fixing what other surgeons have done. I think you will find that my prices are excellent, given my training, experience, and national honors. My office is also what I call a "Boutique" practice, meaning that I keep the volume low so that you can get the attention that you deserve. You will never be confronted with an overcrowded waiting room, or a long wait to see me.

In addition to my busy private practice, I teach our future plastic surgeons as an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at one of our nation's top medical schools. As you do your research on me, I am sure you will be impressed with my credentials, published articles, and patient testimonials. I have appeared in several magazines and national television because of my experience and knowledge of the latest advanced surgical techniques, as well as the development of my own unique procedures.
I have been named a Castle Connolly "Top Doctor", US News and World Report Top Doctor, "America's Top Surgeon", "America's Top Plastic Surgeon", "Top Doctors", and I have also received numerous "Patients' Choice Awards".  I am also reoutinely quoted in the most popular magazines such as In Style, In Touch, US Weekly, Globe, and Star Magazine.  You may have also seen me on FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC, and am a frequent guest on the emmy award-winnig show The Doctors.

I look foward to seeing you in consultation. Please call 212-289-1851 to schedule your FREE consultation.
Make sure to become a Facebook Fan to stay updated on my current news, events, and special savings.  Also check out my new medical grade skin care line.  All links are below.
If you have more questions about the procedure, my office staff can be of assistance to you.

Best,

Matthew R. Schulman, M.D.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Become a Facebook Fan
www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com

2nd part of Emal. Dr. Schulman

Chrissy,

Thanks for sending your photos.  It seems that you would need a Brazilian Butt Lift with additional liposuction of the abdomen.  Pricing for this is approximately $12,000 total.  If you are interested in moving forward with the procedure please contact my office to schedule an in person consultation.

THAT IS REALLY OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE !!

Dr. Joseph Alkon - Linden NJ.

we offer liposuction of the abdomen, waist, lower back, and the upper/inner thigh region, with transfer of this fatty tissue to the buttocks.  surgery is performed in a hospital, with a certified anesthesiologist.  the package price is $6790.  for more information, call our office: 908-583-5630.  thanks.

His email is:
jdalkon@dralkon.com
His office number:
908-583-5630

A prayer for my girl *Nickibutt

Prayers and best wishes goes out to my girl NickiButt !! She's going to Duran, and she's getting her BBL done today :) I'm so proud of her, it takes a really strong woman to get this done!

Here's my prayer for you...

Gracious God,
We lift up my girl "nickibutt" to You. Remove any anxiety or fear from her mind and heart, and let her rest in the knowledge that you are with her. Prepare the surgical room to be a place of peace. Touch and bless the surgeon and the surgical staff. May their minds be alert, and their hands skillful. Lead them as they attend to routine or unfamiliar tasks. Hold her in your hands through the entire procedure. May the events of this day contribute to her healing. And may the best be done according to your wisdom and love.
Amen.

Be safe out there in DR mamaa!!! Have fun ! And have a speedy recovery! I cant wait to see these pics !!
Wendell Perry, MD

I haven't had any work done. Is there a way to change this.... ? Help !!

yea imma check it out right now
yea it dont work for eveyone..seriously i think i will go with this dr.curve.his the only only on i feel i can really believe in.its in atl but he seems like he know what us blacks girls looking for.i research him and sees no bad result about him..
Yes girl. Dr salama tooo ! Check out his work.
girl yoy telling me? lol omg and you know how much that fish oil stincks to.stupid youtube videos..but im still taking the maca root tho.it help with other things..imma deff check him out..did you get any surgery from him yet?
It does stink !! Ughh. I hated it. But I stopped doing both. They just were not working for me at all. OOH! Its another doctor, joseph alkon.. I think that's how you spell it. But no I have no work done yet. Im saving up tho
my name is lauren. ive been killing myself to get me a big round of applause bootay like crazy lol.the best doctor ive seen is dr.j curves and his all away in atlanta and im in ny..i search for best doctors in nyc,and they aint showing me any result like dr.curves :( and my bf aint really with this surgery thing so i gotta choose this thing wisely.do anyone know the best place in newyork that perform a great buttock augmentation?i try everything thing.fish oil,macaroot,butt pad and im not satisfied until i do this..
That macroot !!! And fish oil!!! Girl ! I didn't work for meeee at alll !!! Lmaooo. Its a doctor named Matthew schulman. Its a guy in jersey I think. Ima definitely post the names I have. Gimmie a min.
Matthew schulman he's in ny.
Well I am scheduled to go to Dr Kenneth Francis in January but I don't know if you want a BBL or Butt Implants...I'm getting implants
Heyyyyy! I've never heard of him. Ima look for him. But I want a BBL.. I want all natural fat.
Yes check out his work see if you like him. He does BBL as well
I've only seen a few ppl. Ima see if he has a website
Hello did you get a quote of how much the recovery room will be? I'm so wanted do this, but if yiu have to stay for ten days Idk, because I have kids, but anyway if you get the price for the recovery house please let me know, thanks in advance :))
I never received a quote about the recovery rooms. If I come across some info, I'll definitely let you know.
Hi there. Dra Duran advised me to do the liposculpture along with my BBL as well. I honestly have no idea what the liposculpture is. Also I am from NYC. My buddy and I will be Duran dollies on Nov 6
Lol, idk what it is either. But I have decided not to go with Duran. I want to stay in the states, be closer to home.
Hey Chrissy I'm from New York n going to c Duran possibly nov 6th n looking 4 a buddy.. When r u going? :)
My date is Nov 6th. My mom & I will be doin surgery with Duran
Sorry for the late response. I've decided not to go with Duran. I'm looking for something closer to home. But all the info she sent me is on my page. If I see or hear anything else, I will definitely let you and everyone else's know.
Never USE I repeat NEVER USE hydrogel polyacrylamid or PMMA anywhere!!! it's very and ALWAYS DANGEROUS!!! I had it in my lips and I had to do remove it by a surgeon because about 5 years I got complications like bumps/lumps and the product spread down above my lips, in my cheek and my jaw. it was awful!! Even if a surgeon inject you, you will have later big problems!!! because youy body will react because of the product is a foreign product. Do reseach on web it's very dangerous!!
what exactly were you getting done ? I was considering injections
Bbl ! I want something natural in my body. I always said that if i was gonna do it, it should be done the right way. Nothing artificial, nothing that's gonna go away. I'm gonna go with Duran. She has wrote me back, and I am set. All I have to do is get the funds up. I'm going to do a new post with the email she sent me.
I had have aquamid injection aquamid (a trend) and polyacrylamid and hydrolgel are different words but are the same : water with gel (polyacrylamid) pmma it's plastic....close to aquamid it's you want injection DO ONLY FAT !!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-