Any BBL Sisters in NYC Familiar with Dr.Ayman Shahine - New York

Hello BBL family!I want to start of by saying you...

Hello BBL family!I want to start of by saying you ladies rock and are very helpful.

I've been searching high and low for the perfect doctor to perform my bbl here in new york. While I love Dr.Jimersons work he is just too rich for my blood.

I'm 25 and after having my daughter I've gone from having a apple bottom to a soggy tear drop butt(flat on the top with a lil fullness at the bottom). I like Dr.Shahines work so I've scheduled a consultation with him next week. Are you ladies familiar with his work?

I just had my procedure Tuesday at 4am. I was awake and it hurts. I'm very swollen and I'm draining from my incisions like a faucet. I have pics.
I saw your pics hun your tummy and waist look amazing.Your booty looks nice and round.I'm just scared of being awake during the procedure.Would you recommend him as far as bbl surgeries go?
I just did my procedure with him and I had rolls and a gut and no butt now I look completely different I am a little over 10 days post op and still recovering and anxious to see but my waist is tiny and i have hips and a big booty. he did a great job and he is a cool doctor very laid back made me feel so comfortable. I will post pics up soon. :) gluck

Ok so after doing a lot of research on Dr.Shahine...

Ok so after doing a lot of research on Dr.Shahine is out of the question.I'm not loving the fact that he performs his procedures while your awake.Can you say scary?I even spotted a fake review on here(side eye).He doesn't use drains and some of his patients are taping kotex period pads to their incision wounds 0_o WTF and he's charging people $10,000 for that?Oh hell naw My Miami search continues
I'm a little suspicious of all these new Dr.Shahine reviews.All of these rave reviews are popping up but no one is posting pics of their results.What's up with that?
I tried to post pictures today, but it said that it will be published tomorrow. I've had several procedures done with him, that's why I speak so highly of him. If you saw me you would never know I had surgery. I wish their was another site where I can publish pictures right away.
I don't know your financial situation but you should decide what is good for you based on real reviews and not let yourself believe that 10.000 it is actually cheap. Cheap will be with full anesthesia and proper after care. And what is with the waiting time? It's sound like he care more for quantity over quality.

Hey BBL divas I just wanted to let you ladies know...

hey BBL divas I just wanted to let you ladies know that a Ebay user by the name of Harp1955 has squeem waist cinchers for $30 and open bottom Columbian fajas for like $24-$49.I hope this helps
This past Friday I celebrated my Youngest Daughters Bday. We had a pool party for her and I couldn't wear my Bathing suits cause I was to embarrassed to wear them with people over. I have my own pool so when its just me and the fam I wear my bikini cause its just us. Anyway I wore a midi dress buttt didnt put on Spanx it was to hot! Yesss because of Dr. Shahine i have to wear spanx all the time bc its the only things that disguises the lumps on my stomach. I don't have much of a stomach i need the spank to smooth over the lumps and dents. My family was going crazy everyone ranting and getting on me. Besides him ruininh they feel they are mad Inlet him get away with this and what about the numbers of other people he will harm. A womans body is truly sacred and when ruined in this manner will take a toll on you. Idk what I would do if it wasn't because I have the best dude by my side he is pissed but never has stops wanting me!! I will begin taking the steps to do something about Dr. Shahine legally. I will be contacting the wonderful supportive ladies on this site as well. Just please give me some time Its summer I have 4 very active kids I am a Hands on mom and really dont like being distracted or bringing negativity about. I will not be making any you tube video or instagram things Im not that kind of person. I recently had a breast reduction it went very well and i am over the moon with happiness. I posted some pics of that Because unlike other surgeries breast Reduction are usually needed not just for looks but for health reasons. Lots of women are discouraged and i wanted to help. Blessing to everyone and have a great summer!! Surgery no surgery LOVE THE BODY YOU IN!!! And after that tweak What cha want lol Eat Well Laugh Dance and dont bash other women!!! Men stick together. Besos
YOU WERE BORN AND ORIGINAL DONT DIE A COPY... Thats what my Single male friend said about all the women walking around getting abused by these no good surgeons. Im all for surgery but we deserve the best all of us.
These girls will do anything for surgery you keep hearing horrific stories about a Doctor yet continue to go and make excuses for him thats the most dumbest thing I heard.. oh maybe its you and your after care or this or that till then inevitable happens to you but hopefully it doesnt.. how many deaths or botched surgeries must dr. Shahine, dr.cabral dr guerrero etc have before ppl stop making excuse for them take action and look elsewhere.. stop continuously giving these doctors a high demand so that they can fix their shyt and stop doing what they doing to these young women if there is no demand there is no them it is stupid. They never take responsibility they will blame God before themselves why because they have women like ya fighting for them and giving them a high demand. yes you take a risk on any surgery but come on we talking way pass that.. it amazes me how Ppl would stop eating at a restaurant or not use a bathroom if it was dirty but will get surgery from a doctor who is careless and harmful and some are deadly smh! God bless you all on your decisions and journey because only you and your love ones will have to live with them after..