Any BBL Sisters in NYC Familiar with Dr.Ayman Shahine - New York

Hello BBL family!I want to start of by saying you...

Hello BBL family!I want to start of by saying you ladies rock and are very helpful.

I've been searching high and low for the perfect doctor to perform my bbl here in new york. While I love Dr.Jimersons work he is just too rich for my blood.

I'm 25 and after having my daughter I've gone from having a apple bottom to a soggy tear drop butt(flat on the top with a lil fullness at the bottom). I like Dr.Shahines work so I've scheduled a consultation with him next week. Are you ladies familiar with his work?

Ok so after doing a lot of research on Dr.Shahine...

Ok so after doing a lot of research on Dr.Shahine is out of the question.I'm not loving the fact that he performs his procedures while your awake.Can you say scary?I even spotted a fake review on here(side eye).He doesn't use drains and some of his patients are taping kotex period pads to their incision wounds 0_o WTF and he's charging people $10,000 for that?Oh hell naw My Miami search continues

Hey BBL divas I just wanted to let you ladies know...

hey BBL divas I just wanted to let you ladies know that a Ebay user by the name of Harp1955 has squeem waist cinchers for $30 and open bottom Columbian fajas for like $24-$49.I hope this helps

I am sure that some people may have had a bad experience with DR Shahine, but this Love it and LaLa person obviously has a personal vendetta against him. Slandering is illegal. Eye roll. Be careful what you post on the net. I just had my surgery and I'm still swollen. I am waiting to see the outcome and I will post some pics. in the meantime, if anyone has a negative review, great post it and move on. Keep in mind that there is a thin line between your opinion and SLANDERING. Again eye roll!
I had my surgery done by dr shahine. Surgeries are done all thru the night. There is no scheduled time, they just give u a day and say we'll call u two hours b4 u nd to come in. I was told to b there at 5 530. They didn't call me till 1130pm. And I still had to wait n a cold rm with no blanket. The awake part was fine. When I left they forgot to give me the extra (wee pads, cuz that's what they were) that they wrapped me in, to take home. I decided to do my follow up appt in NJ at the office I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO ANYWAY. The girls there are great. He blew off my follow up appt tho. And overall I'm not THAT impressed at all. Looked btr when it was swollen which is mainly all the pics that are shown in the office. Of course a swollen ass looks good. AnYway,
please post your before and after pictures
I gotta figure out how to post pics on here
Hope all is well Doll. Where are you? ;) Let me know how your search is coming along. I am in between NYC and Miami as well. Keep us posted!
Omfg I was thinking for him to do my stomach but now am not he sounds crazy
Well u should think about it. All.i can tell u. That yes he is good doing curves like ur waist and butt butt stomach no wayy. U will go tru alot of painnnnn
He is crazy. Very dangerous men.
Can I please ask how much did you paid this evil doctor?
Can I ask y u called him evil
7000$
Dr.ayman shahine is certified suergeon. Check here w w w . op.nysed.gov
Correction certified doctor but is not listed on the cosmetic doctor records
I see that you keep spamming and you copy and paste anything you can about my wonderful dr. You must be the one who makes different screen names constantly to look that you are different people and posts fake things about the Dr who gave me my body and self esteem back. IF you were a real patient you would have posted your pictures fully for all to see, not like you did under another name where you post a piece of an unclear picture god knows where you copied it from. This is the problem here one cannot tell the real from the fake. One lady I think she called her self BX... bashed the dr but then later admitted she never met him and that she worked for another competitor dr .!!!Shame.
Oh also about the malpractice law suites of The dr the Government report said his law suite rates for his area are BELOW AVERAGE. So he is better off than Average Drs in his area
Dr. Shahine is horrific and recomend him to no one. His lipo left my stomach with dents and lumps. His staff is unprofessional and dirty. Plain and simple horrible work and filthy surgeon.
Yeah Right?!? Lmao what about in other Areas where he used to work. Dr. Shahine is an abuser. Good for you that a Dr. Was able to give you all the esteem that You couldn't provide for yourself. Dr. Shahine ruined my stomach and backside area. I never had a problem witg my body until that man put his hands on me. The aftercare alone left me shocked how can someone throw me in a dark room with a bloody towel after performing surgery? I felt like I was in a horror movie!!!! There is no excuse for that. The icing on the cake is the jacked up stomach he left me with! Im am not an animal or some Dlist actor wanna be I know when I have been mishandled. So save it. Im not worried though lol Im a small blip in this thing called earth and I am full of goodness.
Yep. That's dr Shahine lalaNY
I havent post any pics of my surgery but if I show you a bfore and after of how destroy and wrinkle my stomach is trust me you wont think the same. I never wore jeans they were very uncomfortable and 2 years later no doctor would help me. Umm I wonder whyyy nobody can fix his mess.
Is very hard to fix his mess. I just did another surgery to fix it up. The other doctor could not believe what he did. That was his question? Is he a real doctor? I did not know what to answer. What a fool I was.
I know i am late but i did my surgery with dr shahine. It was extremely painful i was awakw the whole timr and felt mostly everything. He ruin my abdomen now no other doctor would help me. I am.not the only one that complain about hes procedures being so painful now he started doing youtube videos telling his patients to say they dont feel pain all using the same lines. He might be very good at what he doesnt am going to be honest but all that pain aint worth the 10gs he charges. He doesnt put drain or proper wrapping after your surgery they wrap you with tape and those blue pads. They dont even put you a girdle.
Trust me I know. That guy almost kill me. I was passing out and what he did was giving me more pain killers. Then send me home with nothing. My first visit told me not to tell no one about the pain. I went to another doctor to fix his pig job. Was great Nurses amazing. Doctor very professional. Everything on time. That's how should be when u paying 8 thousand dollars. Nothing compare to dr Shahine. Pain dirty and lot more. My doctor was there for me only. Not answering call and seeing another patients in between. Dr Shahine. Not stars for you.
I was trying to upload new pictures of my new body and saw your comments about my Dr. You are not happy with your outcome and blame your dr solely on that which I think is unfair. I had similar dents after my procedure with him due to a very tight girdle and later jeans, which he advised me against but i did not listen. These dents were resolved spontaneously after I changed my tight girdle and stopped wearing the jeans and applied the foam sheet and followed my dr's advice. I copy here my previous note for you to read again I saw your comments and hony I felt for you then I looked at your pictures that you posted after your bbl, and I see in picture no 3 immediately after your procedure and picture no 14 and 15 by the swimming pool few weeks after your procedure that your stomach was beautiful, even and flat with no dents, also in your review you were happy, and called yourself "loveit' which meant that all was dandy. Also you said the most beautiful things about him which also tells me you were very happy with his work. So its evident to me that your Dr did a great job on you like he did a great job on me. Your dents happened way after your surgery which tells me that its related to your after care. A doctor can do the best work like your pictures show he did on you, by the way your curves and butt look great, but that is not enough. You need to follow instructions and work with your doctor and communicate with him . My experience with Dr Shahine was excellent. I called him on his direct cell any time I needed. I had similar lines and fluid retention that resulted from wearing a tight jeans that he warned me not to wear, but he showed me how to correct with appropriate compression. Its evident your are very emotional about your experience however from your pictures its clear your Dr did a good job and you wore something tight later that caused that... Don't put all the blame on your Dr. I had a great experience with Dr Shahine and I allowed him to post my pictures and the actual video of my procedure on line and you tube for all to see. His work is phenomenal, he is the nicest most professional and most educated gentleman I have ever seen. Many of his patients are big shot celebrities. HE did an amazing job on the superstar Nya Lee from Love and Hip Hop and many other celebrities, and she posted her actual lipo and bbl procedure with Dr shahine on youtube and on media take out, as well as many other famous celebrities. I understand your anger and feel with you but I think if you discuss your issues with your Dr CALMLY he would have worked with you like he has worked with me. He really is a very reasonable person!! I see a few remarks of hatred here and there that seem to come from one person with a few different screen names and who tries to spam and copies her/his notes and pastes them every where inorder to tarnish the Dr for a personal vendetta. My friend once had an ex dysgrunted employee do that to him.THE Dr WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. ALL THE PICTURES, VIDEOS AND REAL PEOPLE I MET AND SPOKE TO INCLUDING MYSELF ATTEST TO THAT. I saw over 50 live videos of his surgeries on line and youtube and All are superb. I encourage all to see them as well. Oh!! and please don't send me hate emails. I really don't work for him and could care less
How come Dr. Shahine is the only Dr. I ever heard Dont wear jeans! How long is that suppose to last? No amount of bad aftercare could cause an excess amount of fat removal only the actual lipo cannula and Dr could cause that. Needinf several sessions of fat grafting proves overly aggressive lipo was done. Im glad you had great results with him. The fact that he has worked on D listers and strippers does noy make him an top notch Dr. And Wouldnt gain my trust lol. Dr. Shahine is far from professional. He's a liar and terrible Dr. Not disgruntle emplyee previous patient with deformed stomach and horrible after treatment as in 2 minutes after the procedure waa over. Nothing will ever make me change my opinion of this man and his staff.
He is shit. That what he is. A lair. Jeans?? Never. Unprofessional now call jeans. Lol. Please. He is the worse dr ever cross my life. I am happy that u blame yourself. And I have no dente. I have hole. That I could fit my hand in it. So that's my opinion about dr Shahine. Horrible unprofessional and a lair.