The Countdown .......

Hi everyone my name is Shakia and I am a single...

Hi everyone my name is Shakia and I am a single mother to a lovely little three year old girly. I have finally decided after going back and forth with this dilemma for 10 years. I am finally deciding on have breast reduction surgery to minimize my 42H breast. I am currently in the process of losing a substantial amount of weight which started at 260lbs. I am not 248 and slowly losing. By the time I have surgery I am hoping to be at a whopping 160! I am 5'4 and I feel most comfortable at around that size. But my breast on the other are an achy pain in the butt and they have gotten me enough attention for two life times. So I begin here and thank everyone for what ever input they can share! Thank You!!

I made a couple of typos in both my post and my...

I made a couple of typos in both my post and my responses to other members. I apologize. I had a very rough weekend because my back spasms have been very frequent lately and very unbearable. I couldn't get an appointment sooner with my PS because he won't be back in the office until the 1st week in April. :-( I would really like to get this ball rolling so I can prepare myself full for this surgery. I started physical therapy again and this time I plan on finishing it because that will be the deciding factor if my insurance will cover the procedure or if ill have to finance it. Plus I have the pre spring break blues because I feel so lazy and tired.

I have an appointment next week with my plastic...

I have an appointment next week with my plastic surgeon and I am so amped up! I have finally started the ball rolling with my fitness routine and research for clean eating and I'm trying learn how to do yoga. Wish me luck!

So ladies its happening quicker then I imagined...

So ladies its happening quicker then I imagined and I went to see my plastic surgeon and she told me that I was approved by my insurance to cover the full cost breast reduction surgery. I'm so excited I cannot wait till the day that I am fully healed so I can see what they look like. I'm excited! I know that the road will be very hard to recovery;but all in all I'm just so excited that I got approved I'm very excited that I have support from my family, my friends and the people on this site. I appreciate everyone!
Dr. Kenza Belsly

Cool
Congrats!
Good luck to you, you will be so happy. This is the best thing you could ever do for yourself. Lisen to your body aand rest whle you can and you will do just fine.
Good luck, im in the same boat as you and this website has been a dream. I went to see my PS yesterday and this waiting on my answer from the insurance company will be the death of me. If you could believe me my breast are bigger than yours, not sure of exact size but to put it in prospective i can not fit any bras in lane bryant and i have a fairly medium frame. I look forward to taking this journey with all you ladies. I hope i get the confidence to post pics, you ladies are inspiring though.
I was just wondering had you heard back from your plastic surgeon about if you have been approved for surgery?
Thanks for along, I am literally obsessing over this, I found out that I was automatically approved. The long part now is waiting for my scheduled date, my doctor has a looonnnngggg waiting list and i can't take it!!!!!! I call almost everyday lol. I would find a new doctor but i would be starting the process all over again :(
Good luck with your surgery, who will you be going to see
I have a PS by the name of Dr. Pariscar although I am still looking for another choice. Thank you very much for your well wishes and I in return wish the same for you!
Do you know when you want to have surgery? Well if you still looking dr. Sadeh's breast are beautiful
Good luck with your surgery! I had mine last Friday and I went from a 40H/I to a D (possibly even full C!) after my swelling goes down. The surgery is SO worth it!
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement Lord knows I need them. How are you feeling? Do you love the results? Best wishes!
I'm feeling great! I'm pretty much back to my normal self, other than not being able to lift my son or exercise. I'm very happy with my results! I posted my 5 days post op pics that my doctor took, and a pic of a new bra a few days ago. They've dropped quite a bit in the last week, so I'll have to take another pic to add :)
Good luck to you!! The waiting is crazy but it gives you more time to learn a lot from the girls on this forum!! Good luck on the weight loss to
By the way I love that orange fabric its so pretty on you!
Thank you Hun coral is my second favorite color!
This surgery is the best thing I've ever done for myself, and I'm sure you'll be very pleased too once the surgery is over. Best of luck with the weight loss :)
Thank you so my h for the kind words of encouragement! I'm hoping for some relief finally .
Much*
You will feel so much better. My surgery is in 13 days. Good luck with your surgery? When is your surgery date?
Good luck on your surgery! I haven't scheduled mine yet I have because I have to complete physical therapy so I can get a second referral to submit to the insurance company.