Dr. Schaffner Exceeded my Expectations - New York, NY

New York Plastic Surgeon

It is a big clinic so I felt kind of lost at first. Too many employees and one feels shy when one needs to explain to everyone why you are there. I appreciated that Dr. Schaffner assigned an assistant for my case to make it easy when exchanging information that pertain to my procedure and well being etc. Dr. Schaffner is a true professional and the results of my revised breast reconstruction are amazing! Breast cancer is not easy for women when Drs don't Sympathize with the patient. Dr. Schaffner sells himself short. He over exceeded my expectations. I recommend him 110 percent. R. Castillo

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.