Breast Implants Not What Was Promised - New York, NY

I thought the whole actual procedure went well. I...

I thought the whole actual procedure went well. I went home the day of the procedure in a lot of pain but I actually healed pretty good after 3 days, which is how it is supposed to be for breast implants. But I realized something was very uncomfortable in my right shoulder so when I was strong enough I looked in the mirror and it was the medical bra they put on me. The bra strap was all twisted on my right shoulder and was digging into my skin from the weight of my new breasts and I had a cut from the scraping of the bra. The surgeon so careless when putting on the bra so now I have a a scar on my shoulder from it. Also its been a couple of months and I still have no sensation in my left nipple. So its the worst when I get cold because one nipple is hard and one is soft which you can imagine looks abnormal. I also asked for a 32 D and received a 32 C cup. All and all I would say its the worst thing to go through a procedure and still not be content with what you have because its not what you asked for and you left it all up to a doctor who did not really care in the first place. I went to him because I was impatient and saw all the great reviews, but all of them are for butt lifts and you can tell hes only top rated on Real Self because he comments on general questions patients ask on the website but when you actually read the comment it is not helpful to the patient, just restating what another doctor said previously on Real Self in less detail. Please be wiser then me and do more research before you go to Dr.Francis, I know I wish I did. It could've saved me 3,000 dollars ( overcharges) and a lifetime of regret. So until I get more money I cannot fix what he has done.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

The receptionist Anela was also very shady. You will feel it when you talk to her for awhile. She changed the price of the procedure last minute (the day before the procedure) by upping it another 500 dollars just because I did not want a brazilian butt lift with it. When normal breast implants now cost 4,000-6,000 max.

Thank you for your comments. Hi KM babe it seems like you just joined real self today to comment for Dr.Francis. I went to a few doctors recently to get their opinion and they would have charged me on average 6,000 in NYC. I also have friends who recently got it done for 5,000/6,500 and theirs are nice and soft. Also I did tell Dr.Francis and he gave me another quote of 6,000 for him to fix them. Why would I pay for his mistake? Honestly if I was not happy with my first experience with him I would definitely not let him operate on me again the second time. Especially if he is trying to overcharge me again. Thank you for your feedback but if others believe you they will find out after their procedure that they made a big mistake. Please be warned ladies go to as many doctors as possible until you feel completely comfortable and trust your doctor. No doctor should pressure you,change the price the day before your procedure, or make deals to get you to have your procedure.
Oh wow. I love Dr. Francis and Anela! I was just like you Cecilia. I wanted 2 procedure and he gave me a discount on both but when I couldnt come up with the money then he had to charge me full price for the one procedure. Dr. Francis did my breasts and they came out awesome! I went on several consults with other doctors and they were charging me $10,500. I paid $8,500 with Dr. Francis also and that's reasonable compared to other doctors. The only place I know that does breasts for $4-$6,000 is in Domican Republic. and I honestly didn't want to risk going there and catching a infection or god knows what else. lol. Anywho, sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience with them. That's hard to believe cause I think they are so awesome! I'm sure if you tell them your not happy with the size he will make you happy. He is such a honest and trusting doc and that's soooooo hard to find here in NY! Kim =]
I completely agree! I had a wonderful experience with Dr Francis.
I would be suspicious anytime any surgeon makes promises...its impossible, with the human body there are too many variables. PS is always a gamble and its amazing how many of us are willing to take that gamble...
So sorry about your experience.