Meet my New Twins! - New York, NY

I'm 30 yrs old, a mother of 2, one 3 1/2 the other...

I'm 30 yrs old, a mother of 2, one 3 1/2 the other just turned 1 yr old. I've been planning to get a breast implant ever since before I even have my kids, then I decided to wait until after I finish, and I'm glad I've made the right decision. Before my kids, I was a 32A, then after breastfeeding 2x I became 34AA. So my ideal size was always a 34C, full and big C. After my consultation with my doctor, I decided to go for Saline 375cc.

I just had the surgery yesterday 1/4/13. I'm not gonna lie, it was painful! I think I underestimated it since I had 2 c-sections. But I could hardly walk right after I woke up. My husband had to help me to put on my clothes. Thanks to Vicodin I was able to sleep through the day and night. To be honest, I thought they look kind of small, but when I took everything off to take pictures at night I do love them. The only thing is they are too far part, leaving a big space in between. But I've discussed that with my doctor before because my original boobies were very far apart so that its gonna happen.

Day 2 1/5/13 (today) Still had lots of pain in the morning, took antibiotics, and continue with the pain med. Started feeling better in the afternoon, skipped the Vicodin as well. But still very sore. I've read that I should sleep elevated, is that true? What difference does that make since I've been sleeping flat? Can someone give me some advise on the post op massage and arms movements that I should be doing? I've asked my doctor about it but they told me that they will go over it during my post op follow up which still in another few days. Please feel free to give some suggestion and advise!! Thanks. I'll upload some pictures shortly.

You look great. Hope you are recovering nicely and not too sore! I am having my surgery 1-22 and any advice would be really appreciated :))
Congrats. They look great. I slept propped up for two weeks and I still sleep with extra pillows and I'm 19 days post op. It's more comfortable for me right now. As Redwall mentioned also easier to get up and down.
Congrats on ur girls!! I slept inclined for over 2 weeks I think because it was so much more comfy and easier to get up, reach for meds, water, phone etc. I totally babied myself but it still hurt! You should ask ur PS about massage. Some say to do it, others say not to. So depends on your doc. My doc said no massage and no scar treatment either. But I do massage the pec muscles to make them relax and I use Vit E and A lotion on my whol body including my incisions which he said was fine. Take care of urself!!! Happy healing!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! You're still riding high, so hopefully when the implants drop you'll be happier with the placement. You look great!

Here's what some doctors say about massage after breast augmentation.

Congrats!
ok, just curious is all wonder if mine would do that
I kept myself elevated (slept in recliner) for two weeks just because I didn't like the feeling from laying flat. My doctor also didn't start massages til I was One week post op.
Just went on your profile, they look great! how long did it take for them to drop? My doctor said there's no need to massage them. Did you feel like you should?
My Right seemed to have settled fast. My Left is a working process. When I started massages at one week, I started to notice changes. In my opinion, massage helps with the dropping. I am now 7 weeks along and my Left still has dropping to do. My PS told me at 6 weeks that I no longer have to do massages. Give them time, it will happen.
Hi. I too just had mine done on the 4th. I didn't expect so much pressure. I also had a tummy tuck so my recovery will be slower than yours. Good luck with everything!
Hi Go Lean. Congrats to you! I love to hear that you love your new boobies. Rest and recover well :)
thank you! I'm just hoping that they will drop, get softer and settle down already!
I TRULY do not mean to sound mean, but I am wondering why they are so spaced like that is it normal? do they come together?
Breasts are not twins they are more like sisters. The way your breasts look, sit, nipples point all of that...it will all be the same if you simply.place an implant in it. A good surgeon will tell you that. It's important for us to take a close look at ourselves and have realistic expectations.
Once they Drop and Fluff they will come together some. It all just depends on what you already had. If there was space before, then it will most likely still be there. Getting a BA is still your breast, just bigger :)
Thats exactly what my surgeon told me, I was already very spacious and boney on my chest, she couldn't make it anymore closer, if she pushed it, the shape of my breasts would've changed and my nipples would've pointed to diff direction.