Implants After Reduction - New York, NY

Hey guys, I'm no stranger to the realself...

Hey guys, I'm no stranger to the realself community. I am having a breast augmentation on December 20. I had a reduction last December, and I had great results. Soon after I lost 30lbs and found myself left with no boobs. My biggest fear had come true. I'm going back to my same doctor, and hopefully I will be able to meet my goals. I would like to be a small c or d cup. I am 5'0 and 125 lbs. It really sucks to have a great body after all of that work and not have any boobs.

Hey guys, so my surgery is about two weeks from...

Hey guys, so my surgery is about two weeks from now. I had my pre opt appt on Thursday and we went over all of the basic instructions. I received my prescriptions and now I'm just waiting for the day. The doctor told me that high profile would not be best for me because width is the most important thing. I'm very excited and hoping that things go well. Hopefully my size will be a large c or a small d

I'm now at post op day 3. I am not having a lot of...

I'm now at post op day 3. I am not having a lot of pain, and I haven't taken any pain medication so far. I am having a very tough time sleeping on the recliner. My back has been killing me, and It's difficult for me to stay comfortable in a seated position. I have a gurgling or squishing feeling that was first happening on the right side and is now starting on the left. On the left side I had 420 cc's put in and on the right side, I had 390 cc's put in. I was not expecting to go as large as I did but hey, I'm happy. Looking forward to see how they will be.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Look great!!! Would love to see updated photos
you look awesome so far! Sorry you had to go through another surgery to get boobs but they look great!! Happy holidays!
Are you going to get implants the same day? Good luck on your surgery. Prayers are with you.
I had my reduction last december. This time its just the implants.
Would you recommend doing the reduction with implants at the same time?
If you have weight to lose, I would recommend doing that before having a reduction. I'm not sure if a doctor would add implants while doing a reduction. That would be something to ask your doctor about.
Hello crose. Good luck on the upcoming surgery. I know exactly how you feel. I used to be a gym rat and had a tight bod, but the boobs were sadly deflated. Now (for once in my life) they are full & perky.... wooooo hooooo !!! Life is good. I wish you great results too:-)

Thanks for starting your story! Congrats on losing the weight! Do you regret the reduction or are you simply happy with what you've accomplished?

We have surgery on the same day :) Good luck!
Really? we should be recovery buddies and keep in touch!
Good luck ! When is your surgery ?
Sorry I didn't see its In Dec .