The Best Plastic Surgeon - New York, NY

The surgery went smoothly and the recovery was...

The surgery went smoothly and the recovery was great. However, during my third week post op appointment, Dr. Schulman spotted a light bruise underneath my right breast and he told me that was an old hematoma and should be removed to decrease future risk of complications. Being out of the surgery just three weeks, I did not want to go back there (I felt fine and the bruise would go away). He was of great patience to explain the necessity to have the second operation. I was so panicked and sent him many e-mails with questions and he always answered in a timely manner, with plain words and details to make me understand. He convinced me.

The second operation went well too and I am now so glad that I did it. If not because of him I would never know that I had this hematoma. And later on down the road there will be complications. Now I am almost fully recovered from my BA and very happy with the outcome.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What sort of implants and placement did you go with? Any details you can share helps others about to embark on a similar journey. Thank you in advance!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I went to several Breast Augmentation consultations with some high profile plastic surgeons in Manhattan before I found Dr. Schulman. I decided to choose him because I felt comfortable talking to him which established trust. He was a good listener and made the right decision that I do not need a lift whereas all the other doctors told me that I needed a Breast Augmentation plus a Lift. I am thankful that my doctor made the right decision at every step.I should also mention that I talked to some of his patients in the waiting room. Every one was happy with him. Dr. Schulman is a doctor with skills, experiences and honesty. The way how he handles the unforeseen problem(s) makes him the best of the best plastic surgeons.