Excellent Breast Surgeon - New York, NY

My breasts were always small and I wanted implants...

My breasts were always small and I wanted implants since high school. When I turned 18 I startedt o seriously look into this. It tok a few years to get my courage and after my 21st birthday I decided taht this was going to happen. I researced surgeons for over 6 months and decided on Dr. Schulman even before I went for my consultation. He didn't disappoint with the results. I had saline implants and they look amazing. The recovery was very quick and I was back at school four days later. I had the surgery on Thursday and went to school Monday morning!

I love how you look in the after shot esp bc I like wearing pretty modest sleeveless tops like that and it's good to see you can pull it off post-op. how many CC's did you get, what type of placement (above/below muscle) and what profile did you go with? Also how is your frame relative to your ribcage/weight/height?
Thanks Mimi. I have 325 cc and they are under muscle. My doc gave me high profile because I am narrow and he said it would make me perky without giving me side boob. I love them because they can look conservative for school and work, but I can show them off on the weekends. It is the best of both worlds! He is my hero.
Congrats! Looking good!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I research online and also asked my friend's mom who I knew had some surgeries done. She is the one who first gave me his name because he did her breast and stomach surgery. Then I just googled and googled. I felt like I knew everything about him before I even met him.