I Call Him the Magic Dortor! - New York, NY

I call him the Miracle doctor! I always wanted to...

I call him the Miracle doctor!
I always wanted to have bigger breast but I was always scared to go through it. I was one of those girls that will secretly admire other women with big beautiful breast. Deep inside I was jealous, thinking when it would be my turn. Finally I stopped being so scared and I started searching for doctors, going on many consultations. I have to say that I visited many doctors and they made me feel rushed and uncomfortable. Siting in a cold office, naked, and scared is no fun, especially when the doctor makes you feel like you are his next paycheck. I promised myself that if it takes me years to find the perfect doctor, then that I will do, and yes there is such thing as finding the perfect doctor. I was getting discouraged but I never lost hope. I was sitting in my bed and I started praying in hopes that I will finally get to find this miracle doctor that I was searching for. Finally my mother was watching television and she told me about Dr. Roland. I will always and forever thank my mother for being an obsessive TV junky. I called the office of Dr. Roland and made an appointment, the front desk were so sweet to me. They defiantly made me feel more comfortable to go in. When I arrived to the front desk they had these big smiles and offered me some sweet fruits, I have to say that this made my nerves calm down a bit. The office was small but comfy; it made me feel like I was home. When they called my name to see the doctor, I walked upstairs to a nice clean room, waiting for the Doctor to see me. I was so nervous I could not even breathe. I felt dizzy and sweaty. I heard the Doctors voice coming up the stairs, I thought I was going to faint. Ones he came in my heart dropped. He shook my hand and introduced himself. I aromatically felt a sense of warmness inside. You know when you get this feeling of Love at first sight? Well that’s exactly how I felt. It was not the love that you have for your boyfriend or husband, it was love of tranquility. We spoke about my procedure very professionally. He was funny and always had a nice honest smile. I could not believe what I was feeling. I knew for a fact that Doctor Ronald was my doctor, that I have finally found the one doctor from the 20 that I have seen who I know will be the one doing my surgery. I decided to go for a full C; I was originally a devastating small A. Dr. Roland assured me that he will do everything he can to give me what I always dreamed of. I trusted him and I just couldn’t wait for my surgery. The hospital were my surgery took place was great. I came out of the surgery feeling so good. Dr. Roland gives his patients a direct number to call him if we had any questions. This made me feel even better. My recovery I was good and fast. I just love love love my breast!! I cannot believe that I finally have them and they look so fantastic I can’t stop looking at them. Dr. Roland gave me more than perfect breast, he gave me confidence. The only thing I regret is!!! Not have done it sooner. I have to say that I feel a little selfish because I don’t want to tell people about him, I want him all to myself. I’m just joking. I want everybody to know about Dr. Roland because I am sure that there is many people out there feeling what I use to feel, afraid and procrastinating on whether they should do the surgery or not. Dr. Roland is a miracle for giving me what I always wanted, I never thought it was possible to love a part of your body so much and I thank him for making me feel like his main priority. I can’t believe that Dr. Roland was so nice, patient, and incredibly comfortable to speak to. I will do my future surgeries with Dr. Roland with no hesitations. I am so lucky and blessed to have found him.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on finding the perfect doctor and getting your dream boobs!! Were you able to take some before and after photos to show his work? How did your healing process go and how do they feel now? :)