Video Vixen Booty - New York, NY

Had BBL in November and he was only doc who would...

Had BBL in November and he was only doc who would give me what I wanted - a big video vixen booty. I didn't want conservative and other docs tried to tell me that the pics I had wasn't possible. Doc S said that he would give me what I wanted as long as it was safe. He took fat from my tummy, sides, back, and thighs and put it is my butt and my hips. I got 1200 ml on each side. It is exactly what I wanted and my boo can't keep his dirty paws off me!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I liked him because he was honest and gave me what I wanted. The other docs didn't want to make me video vixen big. I just think they don't like big butts and were trying to talk me out of it. I wish I didn't waste my time on the other consultations and just went to Doc S from jump. It didn't hurt as much as I was expecting. I just felt kinda sore for a few weeks.

My god i love it , can you please put some picture before and after from front view ? How are your hips! Please message me !
Hmmm.....please pardon me if I'm off base, but this page appears suspect....
I'm sold! Bootiful!
Get as many ccs as possible, you lose 30%.
You look AMAZING!! I would love to see some additional picture since I LOVEEEE your results. I my surgery is schedule for the second week of April and I am freaking out about how many CC's I should ask for and whether I'm making the right decision.
He was my surgeon also. You look great and I am so happy for you. Don't you just love him and his staff? They are all so sweet.
I am thin and went to see him for a consultation and he told me he would give me 800cc's. Do you mind if I ask what your weight and height is.
You look so thin in your before picture. He was able to get a large amount of cc's. You look great. His recovery seems to be more tolerable, he doesn't use drains and doesn't believe in massages.
He did that!
Wow beautiful !! Went from flat to phat lol go girl
Damn...money well spent, lol
thnx. Glad you like. I love it too.
Hey girly.. I'm from NY.. Would love to see some pic!
finally figured out how to put some pics up.
Oh my god! U look stunning! Did u have big hips before or did he add hips to u? And if he did, is it a big difference? Like really wide? Thanks hun!
Do you have any pics