Video Vixen Booty - New York, NY

Had BBL in November and he was only doc who would...

Had BBL in November and he was only doc who would give me what I wanted - a big video vixen booty. I didn't want conservative and other docs tried to tell me that the pics I had wasn't possible. Doc S said that he would give me what I wanted as long as it was safe. He took fat from my tummy, sides, back, and thighs and put it is my butt and my hips. I got 1200 ml on each side. It is exactly what I wanted and my boo can't keep his dirty paws off me!

Tried to message her and there is no message box. If this is fake why is it still on here?
My god i love it , can you please put some picture before and after from front view ? How are your hips! Please message me !
Hmmm.....please pardon me if I'm off base, but this page appears suspect....
New York Plastic Surgeon

I liked him because he was honest and gave me what I wanted. The other docs didn't want to make me video vixen big. I just think they don't like big butts and were trying to talk me out of it. I wish I didn't waste my time on the other consultations and just went to Doc S from jump. It didn't hurt as much as I was expecting. I just felt kinda sore for a few weeks.