Traveled from Philly for my New Butt - New York, NY

I had my surgery January 3 and never been happier....

I had my surgery January 3 and never been happier. My results are even better than my wish pic. Team Schulman all the way!

You look great! I want the same - nothing huge just enough to compliment my body. Thank you for sharing your story & pics.
You look great!
Your results look wonderful! I think Dr. Schulman does a great job on slimmer patients - I'm so proud to have him as my BBL surgeon! #TeamSchulman
New York Plastic Surgeon

I researched on this site and kept seeing his name mentioned and read several stories by his patients. I really liked what people said. They all jsut seemed to say such nice things about him and his office and also the results looked fab. I deducted some stars on wait time only because there is a long wait for an open surgical date, but this just shows that he is so popular which is a good thing right? I tried to find a good bbl doctor near me in Philly but just couldn't. There are not too many there, and the ones that I found were not very experienced. Since I really wanted to find someone who was good and affordable I was willing to travel. My friends kept trying to get me to go to DR but I was too scared to go out of the country. I figured I would have it done by one of the three guys who I kept hearing about on here - Salama, Jimmerson, or Schulman. Atlanta and Miami were just too far for me and even though all the prices were about the same, I would have spent so much more on travel and expenses. So I went to Schulman in ny for a consult. I was so impressed that I booked on the spot. I wanted the soonest date but still had to wait 6 weeks until he had an opening.