Thrilled with my New Curves - New York, NY

I chose him because he was recommended by my...

I chose him because he was recommended by my friend who works as a dancer. He did aggressive lipo and made dramatic curves. I was asleep and didn't feel a thing. The recovery was tough but not terrible. I was just really really sore for a few weeks. It was totally worth it because I love my new curves.

Still loving it.

Coming up on a year after my BBL and i still love it. My butt really held it's shape. I am starting to think that now I need breast implants....you guys were right about getting the itch for more work. Ughh. Time for a second job.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is the best brazilian butt man in NY. I am sure of that because of what he did for me and 2 of my girlfriends. I first got him name from a friend of mine who is an exotic dancer. She has the best round plump butt and I had no clue it was the work of Dr Schulman. She told me one night when we were out and I was shocked. Turns out that he has done work at a few of the other girls at the club too.

That last comment was response to Eilson - I typed it in the wrong spot. Still trying to get a hang of this site :)
You are scheduled with Dr Schulman? Isn't he the best? I love him! I didn't bring wish pics with me to the first consult, but I emailed some to him a few weeks before my surgery to show him what I wanted. He seems to have a great eye for butt shaping so I totally trusted him and he did a great job. I wanted to be big but other patients of his on here didn't, so I think he is good at both. Good luck. I am sure you will look great.
I am scheduled with doctor Schulman. Don't mean to be a pain but can i have an email address where I can email you? I would love to see more recent pictures or some of the wish pictures you sent him? I am just trying to get an idea of that I want. I am 5'2 about 120. I am also curious about your recovery and how you were able to seat on your thighs after surgery? I sit for 9 1/2 hours a day so that is a bit of a concern for me. My surgery is on a Tuesday and he thinks I should be able to go back to work on Monday. Just to be ok the safe side I plan to return to work on The following Tuesday.
Ok thanks for replying, I feel better. I am so excited, my husband says I'm obsessed..lol. I just want to be prepared and know what to expect.
You look fantastic!!! He did a great job! Dr. Schulman is great!!!
Do your girlfriends have any reviews on realself? I would love to see more pics of his patients here on realsef, that would really help.
I don't think they are on this site. I know one of them is on his website though.
You look great! My surgery with Dr. Schulman is scheduled for April 2nd. I told him I wanted 800 cc's in each, should I have said more since we lose 20%? That's what I want to end up with.
He told me he could get about 800cc's in each for me, I am on the thin side. I would like more, if I could get more. It depends on your weight, height and the look want to achieve. I think more is better he told me to expect to keep 70% of what he injects.
Before the surgery he told me that he would inject what he thinks I want and then he will add some extra because of the fat that will be lost. He isn't conservative like some of the other doctors that I had seen before I chose him so I am sure he will give you what you want. Good luck to you. You must be so excited.
When was your surgery.
My surgery was Oct 11, 2012. I just had my 4 month visit with the doctor this past week. I think he removed about 4 liters of fat and he said he put in around 1000cc each cheek. The pic I have up is my after photo that I took about 3 weeks ago. I'll add a before photo also. Did you have surgery with him also. He is awesome right?
No I haven't had surgery yet. I am doing my research and would like to see some before and after photos of his patients on this site.
Also what areas did he lipo?
He did lipo on my belly, back, sides and thighs. I was pretty sore :)
Did he lipo your full back? Where did he place the incisions for your belly? And how did they heal. On the thighs did he do the inner and outer? Sorry so many questions.
He did lipo on my lower back. He said there wasn't much fat on the upper back. My incisions are really small and they are hard to see now. At the beginning they were a little dark but keep fading. I have one inside my belly button, and one above and below each butt cheek. Everything is covered under underwear. No apologies for the questions. I am glad to help because I know it is not an easy decision to make.
you can actually see one of the little dots in my photo of me bending over. It just looks like a little pimple at this point. I used a scar gel from his office and that probably helped.
Where did he place the incisions to do liposuction for your lower abs?
I think he did it all through the belly button because I can't find any other marks.
What was your weight and height going into the BBL. I am 5'2" and weigh 110, I gained 10 pounds for the surgery.
Can you send me a before pic. email: **********@yahoo.com how many cc's did he give you?
I have surgery scheduled for April 9th. I am having lipo on my abdomen, thighs and flanks. He told me I can get 800 on each cheek. I want to make sure I make the right decision since I don't want to look to fake but I also don't want it small. Did you show him wish pictures before your surgery?