Thrilled with my New Curves - New York, NY

I chose him because he was recommended by my...

I chose him because he was recommended by my friend who works as a dancer. He did aggressive lipo and made dramatic curves. I was asleep and didn't feel a thing. The recovery was tough but not terrible. I was just really really sore for a few weeks. It was totally worth it because I love my new curves.

That last comment was response to Eilson - I typed it in the wrong spot. Still trying to get a hang of this site :)
You are scheduled with Dr Schulman? Isn't he the best? I love him! I didn't bring wish pics with me to the first consult, but I emailed some to him a few weeks before my surgery to show him what I wanted. He seems to have a great eye for butt shaping so I totally trusted him and he did a great job. I wanted to be big but other patients of his on here didn't, so I think he is good at both. Good luck. I am sure you will look great.
I am scheduled with doctor Schulman. Don't mean to be a pain but can i have an email address where I can email you? I would love to see more recent pictures or some of the wish pictures you sent him? I am just trying to get an idea of that I want. I am 5'2 about 120. I am also curious about your recovery and how you were able to seat on your thighs after surgery? I sit for 9 1/2 hours a day so that is a bit of a concern for me. My surgery is on a Tuesday and he thinks I should be able to go back to work on Monday. Just to be ok the safe side I plan to return to work on The following Tuesday.

Still loving it.

Coming up on a year after my BBL and i still love it. My butt really held it's shape. I am starting to think that now I need breast implants....you guys were right about getting the itch for more work. Ughh. Time for a second job.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is the best brazilian butt man in NY. I am sure of that because of what he did for me and 2 of my girlfriends. I first got him name from a friend of mine who is an exotic dancer. She has the best round plump butt and I had no clue it was the work of Dr Schulman. She told me one night when we were out and I was shocked. Turns out that he has done work at a few of the other girls at the club too.