He Was Able to Do What the Others Said They Couldn't - New York, NY

I wanted to make my butt bigger for so long and I...

I wanted to make my butt bigger for so long and I went on a few consults and they said they couldn't give me what I wanted. I didn't want anything too crazy but I wanted a really round big behind like JLO. One doctor said that I didn't have enough fat and another said I did have enough but I should gain weight and it may only last for about 6 months. I was disappointed and almost accepted that i would need padding in my jeans forever. Dr Shulman was a life saver because he said he could find enough fat without me having to stuff my face and that it should last forever. I was so happy. The price was higher than the other doctors I saw but he is a specialistand has such a good reputation. I am really happy with the curves he gave me. My butt is round and I have hips now.

It is now another month later and I am even...

It is now another month later and I am even happier. My cousin just saw him today and she is scheduled for her butt lift at end of April. I think she was jealous of me.
New York Plastic Surgeon

My girlfriend and I were looking on real self and we browsed the BBL doctors. We were impressed with dr shulman and we spent the next hour googling him and we were impressed. My girlfriend has a big booty already so she doesn't need it, but if she did he would be her man.

I'm planning to schedule a consult with him soon. Do you have any before and after pics?
Hi would you send me some pics to my privat email