To all the ladies here that answered all of my...

To all the ladies here that answered all of my questions thank you. I had my consultation today with Dr. schulman, and I'm booked for Aug 19, I didn't even have to show him the pictures that I researched what I wanted to look like. He knew where my problem areas were and what I can expect to look like. He took his time explaining everything and doesn't pressure you at all. His staff is very friendly. I paid my 10% deposit, and have to get my blood work done ASAP.

Wish pics

Couldn't sleep last night

This morning got out of bed extra early without a fight, which is not me. At 7:20 am I was at quest lab waiting to get my blood work done. I'm so happy to have that out the way now, and I paid for the rest of my surgery toady also. Hopefully all is well and I can look forward to aug /19 I'm anxious and nervous at the same time.

Soon to be in the past

Tried taking pics myself sorry definitely not a good one. But here it is.

The countdown

I can't believe tomorrow is the big day. Now I'm really nervous, hoping for the best. The word surgery alone is scary, and I pray that god watches over me. Ladies pray for me, as I do the same for all of you. Off to getting my bag pack, don't wat to forget my meds and the other stuff I need in the morning. TTYL

The moment I finally waited for

Wanted to take pics for u ladies as soon as I got home, but then I started feeling crappy. So far I've walked around fine, ate crackers, have been drinking diluted juice and water melon. The watermelon made me feel good, knocked the funny feeling of the medication right out of me. Urinated 3 times no problem with that. Used a McDonald's cup like the other ladies suggested, worked like a charm. The most uncomfortable area of my body is around my breast area, I got addition lipo to my whole abdominal. I'm really sore on my right breast. The garment is tight around that area also, so I used some maxi pads to relieve some of the pressure. I took some pics myself, lol sorry if they look horrible in advance.

More pics

Under my garment

Under the garment, I'm padded up so I can't see the size of my stomach or my lower back.

Thank you, to all the ladies that showed me so much support, and praying for me thank you, it calmed me down this morning.
New York Plastic Surgeon

How's recovery and results going
Glad to see your doing well :))
Wow! Dr. S did a great job on you!! How aee you feeling and recovering? What exactly did you get done in addition to the BBL?
Wishing u a speedy recovery. Keep updating when u can.
I torture myself, I don't like painkillers so I tried not to take them. I'm still swollen in my stomach and back. My butt I'm loving even though it looks a little smaller I hope it's just the swelling going down. Dr.S hooked me up though, he scooped the hell outta my ass.
Back scooped booty poppin out
How's it coming along?
How is ur recovery going? Hope all is well!
Hi blknurse everything is ok, my stomach and back is still bruised, when I lay down it feels like my body garment is squeezing the life outs me. Loving my butt, even though it went down some hopefully it just the swelling doing down.
Glad to hear everything is ok.
Congrats mama!! I'm so glad that your surgery was successful, and that you're pulling through OK. Also, thanks for taking the time to post pics and updates post surgery. You're in our thoughts, and you look great so far :-)
Thank you jigglypuff, I can't wait until all of the swelling goes down to see the final results, so far I'm happy. I just pray all this fat in my butt stays there. It went down a little but I hope it's just the swelling. My butt is getting attention even though I'm trying to hide it, I guess I'm not doing a good job lol
Hey did he place the ab lipo incisions right under your breast? Or is the garment what's causing the tenderness and bruising?
I had to take my bra off completely it was pressing underneath, I tried a ice pack and now using my boppy under my neck so I won't rest on them. I'm gonna try the Vaseline even though I don't wanna touch them.
Ok. Good
Booty4real did breast hurt really bad.
I noticed that you look real tender under there.....I terribly sore at the very top of the garment--I placed foam there---I had advised another Schulmanite to put a maxi pad there....I'm thinking you should put some Neosporin where it looks almost raw or some Vaseline and then a real comfy/cotton bra
Thank you Blknurse.
Thank you LadyB, you day is right there also.
Don't know if you read my blog, but there is some good post op information that might give you a gauge of things....if you have any questions, hit me up on my blog and I'll make sure to get back to you. Many blessings to a speedy, non-eventful recovery!
for a speedy....
The told me to get there for 7am but I got there half hr early. I went in the surgery room around 8, was prepped for sx, was home by and was home around 1pm, I don't remember what time I finished I was in lala land, but I'm about 30-45 mins from the city.
Thank you, yes it made me feel so much better after I ate it.
Yayyyyyy......so glad you are well and back home.......you look great!! I know he hooked you up. Watermelon was one of my main foods to eat after surgery....helped a lot
Wow your looking really great already, I have my surgery with him on the 3rd of next month. How long did your surgery take? I hope ur not too sore