I Love my New Butt! - New York

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift done and I am so happy...

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift done and I am so happy that I had this procedure done because it was so worth it. Besides the fact that the price was less than other plastic surgeons charge, the results are amazing!

I definitely recommend Dr. Schulman for several reasons, among those reasons are: the amazing results, the great price, and his warm & compassionate doctor-patient relationship that he offers to his patients. For those of you considering plastic surgery please do your research (like I did) so you can see (like I did) that Dr. Schulman is definitely the surgeon for you. Good luck!

Hi SexySelf! I have a question for you... What part of your body did you get the lipo on? Your butt does look more full, but to me, your stomach doesn't look much deterrent, and that's where most people get lipo. I was just wondering if maybe he took the fat from somewhere else on your body? I would love to hear more about you process. Thanks!
Hi LovelyLadyLumps! I can understand your question. I got the lipo done on my lower back & flanks. I did it in those areas, as opposed to the stomach, because that's where the "stable fat" is located. As such, the fat transferred there will stay there regardless of any weight change my body may go through. As for my stomach, I plan on working out (after the holidays, of course) to decrease my tummy.
Oh ok that makes sense. And I meant different, not deterrent lol! That's my phone with this auto Swype lol. But yes, the fat on the stomach certainly does come and go a lot, so I can see why the other fat would be considered more stable.
New York Plastic Surgeon

This rating is based on the over-all service I received from Dr. Schulman. I chose this provider based on research.