Brazilian Butt Lift Hopes of Promise - New York, NY

I did it because it was always an area of my body...

I did it because it was always an area of my body that bothered me, no matter what weight i was. When i would lose alot of weight after my kids the butt area always was flat, even when I was almost 185lb at 5'2 my butt was flat. On my wedding at 115lb my butt was at its flattest.

After having my last baby a year ago, I found all the information about this procedure. It required that you be somewhat overweight so that your own fat can be used. Since i was down to my last twenty lbs that I needed to lose, it was now or never.

It's now five days post opt and I feel alot better can pick up my kids and am looking forward to taking a shower for the first time in five days. I had lipo taken out of my waist, thighs, and legs and injected into my butt. Not sure what to really expect, quite concerned that it will look really unnatural and accward.

My butt seemed to look very high up and was wondereing if it will drop or at least gradually form a more natural contour. Please share your comments and I will follow up as I heal alot more. I will be starting my massages next week. Yay!

hi i was just wondering during the procedure did they give you sleeping pills or anything or where u awake? also how long did it take for you to completely heal with no scars and does it feel natural as in is there any pain or discomfort when you sit? thanks for reading =]
hi. just answering some of your questions. You are completely asleep for this procedure. The pain would be to great to endure awake. I am still healing and its been 3 weeks, it can take up to 3 months to completely heal. the first week you will look snd feel like you got run over by a truck, at least I did and the bruises; the balck and blues are extensive from the liposuction and the fat being put back into your butt. the results are immediate and awesome, Go see Dr. Armando Soto. You will not regret it!!!

Hi, I will like to know if you have now noticed any improvement with your Brazilian Butt procdure with this doctor as I am considering haveing the same procedure with him

do you have any before and after picutres?
He is the best surgeon there is....PERIOD!!!! I couldn't be happier with my results! My confidence is up the roof! Loving life better! I love love Dr G Lefkovits for what he did for me! He is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! John the anesthesiologist is a great human being too! he makes you feel safe. The entire staff was awesome. Ladies, this is the place to go!! If you h God bless you all!
Congrats . How many cc's did he inject into each cheek the first time?
New York Plastic Surgeon

Its been more than six months, and my dr was right, that when you really start to see th full effect.