Brazilian Butt Lift Hopes of Promise - New York, NY

I did it because it was always an area of my body...

I did it because it was always an area of my body that bothered me, no matter what weight i was. When i would lose alot of weight after my kids the butt area always was flat, even when I was almost 185lb at 5'2 my butt was flat. On my wedding at 115lb my butt was at its flattest.

After having my last baby a year ago, I found all the information about this procedure. It required that you be somewhat overweight so that your own fat can be used. Since i was down to my last twenty lbs that I needed to lose, it was now or never.

It's now five days post opt and I feel alot better can pick up my kids and am looking forward to taking a shower for the first time in five days. I had lipo taken out of my waist, thighs, and legs and injected into my butt. Not sure what to really expect, quite concerned that it will look really unnatural and accward.

My butt seemed to look very high up and was wondereing if it will drop or at least gradually form a more natural contour. Please share your comments and I will follow up as I heal alot more. I will be starting my massages next week. Yay!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Its been more than six months, and my dr was right, that when you really start to see th full effect.