Brazilian Butt Lift Hopes of Promise - New York, NY

I did it because it was always an area of my body...

I did it because it was always an area of my body that bothered me, no matter what weight i was. When i would lose alot of weight after my kids the butt area always was flat, even when I was almost 185lb at 5'2 my butt was flat. On my wedding at 115lb my butt was at its flattest.

After having my last baby a year ago, I found all the information about this procedure. It required that you be somewhat overweight so that your own fat can be used. Since i was down to my last twenty lbs that I needed to lose, it was now or never.

It's now five days post opt and I feel alot better can pick up my kids and am looking forward to taking a shower for the first time in five days. I had lipo taken out of my waist, thighs, and legs and injected into my butt. Not sure what to really expect, quite concerned that it will look really unnatural and accward.

My butt seemed to look very high up and was wondereing if it will drop or at least gradually form a more natural contour. Please share your comments and I will follow up as I heal alot more. I will be starting my massages next week. Yay!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Its been more than six months, and my dr was right, that when you really start to see th full effect.

do you have any before and after picutres?
He is the best surgeon there is....PERIOD!!!! I couldn't be happier with my results! My confidence is up the roof! Loving life better! I love love Dr G Lefkovits for what he did for me! He is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! John the anesthesiologist is a great human being too! he makes you feel safe. The entire staff was awesome. Ladies, this is the place to go!! If you h God bless you all!
Congrats . How many cc's did he inject into each cheek the first time?
I left a review about Dr. Lefkovits and real self didn't post it . It's says he has three reviews but for some reason mines isn't visible. He was rude , inpatient and I wasn't satisfied with my results. I was young and naive when I selected him to do my BBL . He was one of the only Dr. in new York that performed BBL's at the time. Oh to top it off I expressed my dis like and told him I would like to have the procedure done again and he said I didn't need it. Lol. Six years later and I still want to have it re done. Be careful ladies choose a Dr. That respects your needs and I willing to address your concerns. Your changing you body and your life.
So its been a little more than three years and I am satisfied however it's not perfect, but the scars are almost invisible and the shape is much better. I returned to Dr. Lefkowitz to see if it can be improved, and he agreed it did (was not as pushy as before) but did genuinely listen and understand my concerns. He lived up to his original agreement that if he needed to tweet the result, he would only charge me the $1700. I am still thinking about it....
He is pushy. Ugh. Ladies don't get any procedures with this doctor . He did my BBL a few years ago. My consultation was rushed but because he was famous in NY for Brazilian Butt lift s I got the procedure done anyway. Well I wasn't satisfied with the results and I express it to him. I told him a wanted to do the procedure again and he told me I didn't need to. Lol. Six years later I still want a second BBL. My advice is to go with some one who has experience and who makes you feel comfortable. Your changing your body and your life . Go with some who respects you and will answer all of your questions.
I really want to have lipo with fat transfered to my butt. but im very scared. I had a conl. with Dr. L about a year ago i thought he was pushy and it turned me off
Once the swelling goes down, I mean about a year later, it will look more balanced out. Hang in there it will get better, the worst is over. It does take time to see the full effect.
Thank u for your response. I want to post pics but am waiting for the swelling to go down :-)
Hi ButtLiftConcern,

Congratulations on your surgery. Today marks my third week.

In reference to your last paragraph, that is also my concern, my butt seems high up. Did yours drop and look more natural now. I now it's only been 3 weeks for me, but I do notice a big difference in my waist and abs. I'm just a little concern with my butt. I do have the shelf, (still swollen tho) but a little flatter towards the bottom of my butt.
hi, buttliftconcern. i sent your a private message. anyway, how is your butt now? are you still happy with the result?
Hi overall I a still happy with the result, its a little more lumpy than I would like, I guess I envisioned this perfectly rounded butt. My doctor did warn me that I may need some touching up due to reabsorbtion,and he would be happy to do at a discounted fee. I guess it depends on your body and expectations. My shape feels right after the surgery and I'm very happy I went through with the procedure.
Hi Buttliftcon., can you share with us how much of your fat stuck?
I am glad to hear positive feedback on this doctor. I've been wanting this procedure for quite some time now, but uncertain of what doctor to use. It is a toss up between Dr. Lefkovits or a Dr.Roberts in South Carolina. I reside in NY so Dr. Lefkovits would be my top choice. Can you post any before and after photos or email to me?
hello, I am actually going to see him this week for week. I heard he is the best but found him a bit pushy. Did you feel the same way? He told me he cannot make it big, Just make it look different. I want big lol, So ultimatly, are you happy with your results?
Hi, yes I can agree with the pushy part. However, I wanted the procedure done so bad that I booked it that same day and had it done within a week, so I didnt mind the pushiness. I did completely trust him that he knew what he was doing. Soon after the surgery I started to think I had made a mistake and should have been more specific about the end result. After almost a year later, I know that he did the best that he could with my body type. I feel that he works with your shape and does what he can to enhance the butt. So maybe in your case, he may say that this is as big as he can go, but I'm sure he'll take more from your inner thighs and lower back, thus making the butt more pronounced. I remember asking him to do a little extra here and there while I was out, but his primary concern was my saftey, which I liked as well. Hope this info is helpful. Good luck to you!
Hey thanks for the response..I went to see him and I am doing it on tues :o) Excited but nervous also, tuesday can't come quick enough..
Hi Kris1234, how exciting.... so hope your surgery went well.... I had initially considered Dr. L, but took him off of my short-list because of some of the posts...also, his pics could have been better at his web site....hopefully, your results are wonderful... My main concern is that I want a big butt (I have plenty fat to harvest so that's not a problem lol)...I'm concerned that he will push to be more conservative...I'm looking for at least 800cc in each buttock.....I live in NYS so it would be most convenient to go to him....could you share how everything went when you get a chance? Thanks so much, From flatty2fatty
How was the results and do you like the way he made your butt

Hi Dr's number is 1212-750-9494.

I have two quick questions: Can you give me the number of Dr. Lefkovitz and has anyone ever gotten pregnant after they had their procedure? If so, were there drastic changes to your body?
Congrats on your procedure. I had mine done in november and my butt was very high round and hard! It has settled down some, its firm and high and not as hard. I started my massages 1 week post op to reduce the swelling i had in the stomach area. I am now 6 weeks post op and still have a little swelling in the stomach area but I look and feel great!! also, make sure you massage yourself in the morning and at night to help with swelling
I had the same procedure as you and I also have swelling in the stomach. But I also have lumps. I'll be seeing my dr tomorrow. are you still wearing your stomach binder?
yes i still wear it and I still have swelling...my friend had it done too and she said it took 6 months to get her stomach back to shape. im going to the gym but no results....
hi i was just wondering during the procedure did they give you sleeping pills or anything or where u awake? also how long did it take for you to completely heal with no scars and does it feel natural as in is there any pain or discomfort when you sit? thanks for reading =]