Finally On the Big Booty Train - New York

After meeting with 7 surgeons in 3 states, I...

After meeting with 7 surgeons in 3 states, I decided to go with Dr. Schulman. I really like him and his office staff. I also like the technique that he uses for BBL because I think it will give me shape and size.

He has a really good reputation and I truly feel that he is going to be the next big thing in BBL (no pun intended). I am glad I found him because it saves me a trip to Miami. There is a few month wait for surgery with him, so I got in the first available date which is in March. If someone wants to change her surgery date with me, let me know because I would do it asap if date becomes available.

How much is your surgery
Congratulations! My BBL is a week from tomorrow with Dr Schulman and I am so excited!
That is so exciting! I love him and his office and wish March was here already. I actually tried to move my date up because I can't wait, but he has nothing avaialble until March anyway. They put me on a list just in case one of his other patients want to chagne dates. Keep up posted about how it goes.

Great news for me! I got a sooner surgery date...

Great news for me! I got a sooner surgery date because someone wanted to switch dates with me. Now I am scheduled for middle of Feb. Yay, so excited.

I am paying a little over 10,000 and it includes everything. It is a little more than other people because he is doing extra liposuction on my belly and my thighs. I don't really need the belly fat for my butt because believe me I got enough to donate but I figured I would have him flatten my belly while I am asleep anyway. I still come out better than if I had to pay to travel somewhere.

I had my surgery this past tuesday. It went better...

I had my surgery this past tuesday. It went better than expected. I arrived the surgical office and his nurse got me ready. I expected to be really nervous but his surgery staff was so good at putting me at ease. Dr. Schulman came and drew on me with a marker and we talked again about what type of curves I wanted. Then we went back to the operating room and I remember getting on the table and the anisthesia doctor talking to me and then the next thing I remember I was awake in the recovery room. The pain was not bad at first but I was pretty sore that night and the next morning. I took my pain meds which made it bearable. It is now the fourth day and I was allowed to shower today. That was such a relief! I am really swollen and bruised but I can already see how much bigger I am. I know the shape takes time so I will be patient but so far so good. I forgot how many cc's he put in ( I know he told me after surgery but I forgot to write it down) and will be sure to ask him Wednesday at my appointment. I am so happy that this date finally came and the experience so far has been really good. WIll update again soon.

If you happen to log in again, please give us an update on your results. Are you satisfied, are you bootylicious, has there been any major shrinkage?
Hope your well
Can't wait to see your preop and post op pics
New York Plastic Surgeon

I've been stalking the BBL forums on here for about 6 months but never posted anything, just read. I saw a bunch of the docs that people talk about on here and decided that Dr. Schulman is the one for me.