Excellent, Very Happy With the Outcome - New York, NY

I went home and I felt great I didn't feel pain...

I went home and I felt great I didn't feel pain until the next day but it was not excruciating. I was back to work in 2 days after the surgery. I felt great I looked great I was very happy. I am still very happy with the outcome, my butt looks great.

New York Ophthalmologist

They are very professional throughout the procedure, they answered every question I had, I go to all my appointments post op and they check my weight and tell me whats expected, they are very courteous and your in and out of your appointments your not waiting anymore then 10 mins tops to see the Doc or any assistants. First let me say that i love all the workers in Dr. Pakesman office. Every time I go for post op visits I always feel at home and they speak to me like were friends and they tell you the truth about things. They don't just tell you what they think you want to hear. They tell what you need to know so that everything can go well and you can use your surgery to your full potential. When I first went for my consultations Dr. Pakeman and Louisa told me everything I needed to know I didn't have to ask too many questions they pretty much answered every concern I needed to know. The day of the surgery I was a bit nervous but the assistance were there the whole time asking me how I'm feeling and what they were doing they were really caring. Right after surgery they told me everything I needed to know and how to take care of my self. I just didn't take it too serious and kept eating the wrong foods so Louisa told me I really need to take it seriously and she was right I spent too much money and I look great to not have the full potential look and thanks to Dr. Pakeman, Louis and the rest of the staff I am finally happy with my self I have way more confidence before and looking at my before and after pictures there is a big difference..... Thank you !!

glad to hear things went well. do you konw how many cc's were taken out and how many were put into the butt?
Funny things is I really dont know I was just so excited to get it done and see what I would look like..
o ok. it looks very nice and natural
Hi I really like your results it looks really natural and at 14 weeks post op you should be seeing your final results now so that's great! I always love seeing great results from other doctors than Salama! LOL...
You look great. Such s great before and after transformation. How many days post op are you? What all did you have done?
Thank you i got liposuction of my whole back and front laterals and the Brazilian butt lift and I'm currently 14 weeks post op
you look very good