Dr.Francis His Work and Staff Are Amazing!! - New York, NY

I Deserved A New and Improved Me:)

I Deserved A New and Improved Me:)

Researched BBLs and Smartlipo for about 5yrs...

Researched BBLs and Smartlipo for about 5yrs before making my decision. I didnt want dramatic i was alright with my own curves, but afer having 5 children ages 17-8 Exercise just wasnt enough for me, i felt great but needed a boost. I knew what I was and wasnt to expect and felt confident enough to make a firm decision so I DID! :) My Surgery was on Friday 13th and My Confidenence was at 20 ! I Was Ready :) Surgery..of course for me started with small chitchat and waking up to smiling faces and soft hellos
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Francis is Delightful,Thorough and Professional ! Dr.Francis Added More Confidence in My Decision and His Staff Had Me Feeling Like Family :)

How Are Your Results Thus Far
wow I appologize for not replying to you guys I just realized that I had posted this 2 years ago. I had my TT and breast lift and have two years of changes. My stomach is flat but my flanks blew up tremedously because I feel the Dr. should have done lipo along with the Tummy tuck. Now I am dealing with another issue and looking to correct it. Other wise my breasts are lifted and the experience was good. Just wish he had done it all at once.. After research I find that a lot of surgeons do this together for better results.
Thanks for your help I'm scheduled to have surgery with Dr Francis and I want to make sure I'm making the right decision but I plan on taking pictures to show exactly what I'm looking for and showing him what and where I want things lipoed
hi i am getin bbl next months with dr francis.......scared but excited.
Oh ok I'm nervous too,but we just need to make sure we tell him what we NEED, take pics with you and dont forget to tell him where u want to be lipoed, what i have been doing is writing down what i want, i want between 600 cc to 700 cc, projection, round, I want to be lipoed my upper and lower back, love handles and abdomen I want to see a difference, my kids want to see a difference lol. but I'm scared of the tummy tuck I can't even see the surgery or the after photos. I hope I helped? Keep in touch inbox when ever.
@ clbany, Hi! I guess Im nervous because I feel like I am spending so much money for this surgery nd I want to make sure I dont regret it. Dr. Francis has some but not alot of BBL reviews, when I met with him he told me he could get 330ccs, so I have been trying to gain weight like Anela told me. I dont want a huge booty or to look fake but I do want to have a nice result.
Havenot why ur so nervous you know u can ask Anela anything by email n she answers back, I'm nervous but in a good way I'm like ready for change.
Wow within 5 weeks great, I just want something smaller than Kim or Jennifer I want to be able to take side shots n back shots, I try googling different actress butts lol, but definitely
More than 350 cc. Did u start buying things u need for when ur home after surgery?
Hey Clbany...I am having surgery on June 29, 2012. I am so excited...Speaking to Anela keeps me more at ease. Just make sure to bring a picture of the butt you want.
Mimie and Rosy913 when is your surgery dates? I'm getting a bbl in September, I'm a I'll nervous but in a good way, I believe we will be fine, and talking to Anela or even emailing about anything is very comforting.
Mimie when is your surgery date?? I am going to have a tummy tuck and bbl with Dr. Francis.
Hello, I am also scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast lift with Dr. Francis. I am so scared , and nervous. I wanted to find someone who 's had work done with him and if you wouldnt mind sharing your experience? Thank you !
Hi!!! i hope all is well and you are healing great, im going to see Dr.Francis on tuesday im so looking forward to it, so how long before you decided to go with dr.francis? and are you happy so far?
Hi! I am also interested in getting a BBL with this doc. Im nervous and scared, dont know where to begin. Do u mind sharing with me and answering some questions as far as ur experience? I would be eternally grateful!