Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation - New York, NY

I went today for my 2 month post op visit and am...

I went today for my 2 month post op visit and am so happy. I had a brazilian butt lift and breast implants. The breasts were great right away (425 high profile unders) as expected. I was nervous about my butt because it was swollen and didn't have the shape I thought I would, or that he promised. He kept telling me to be patient because the swelling needs to go down and that the shape will come. He kept joking with me by saying "relax, I've done this once or twice before". He put me at ease and I put my trust in him. Man, was he right. Around 4 weeks, the magic started to happen. It was like the swelling went down around my butt and then my butt almost lifted and rotated up. It is really hard to explain but I am sure the other BBLers will understand. It keeps getting better day after day. I can't imagine that it can still get any better but he says it will keep looking better for almost a year. I can't doubt him because he was 100% right so far.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I saw him on the Doctors talking about breast implants. I didn't even know that it was possible to make my butt bigger until I consulted with him for my breast implants. His office staff is very professional and he has a great operating facility. He also was patient, kind, and easy to talk to. I never felt like he was trying to talk me into anything like some other doctors who try to sell you onmore procedures just to get more money. I actually wanted to have liposuction of my arms and he told me that I wouldn't be happy and to save my money. Wow, he's an honest doctor.

Can you post some pic's of your BBL?

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sahring your experience with us! I'm so glad you're happy with your results.

How was your surgery and recovery period? Did you have much pain?

Would love to see some before/after pics, if you have any you're comfortable sharing!

It took about 3 1/2 to 4 hours. He said most of the surgery was my BBL because it takes a lot of time to get the fat ready to be put back in. I didn't hurt that much. My lower back and butt were pretty sore from BBL for about 2 weeks. My chest felt sore for a little less time. The big thing was the swelling because it took abut 4 weeks to start going down. It is a little over 2 months now and it still gets better everyday.

I've heard that the swelling can last quite a while. I'm glad you're enjoying your new "asset" though and that it's getting better each day!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!