Brazilian Butt Lift AMAZING RESULTS - New York, NY

I am 2 months post op and I am thrilled with the...

I am 2 months post op and I am thrilled with the results of my Brazilian butt lift! Dr. Schulman and his staff were extremely accommodating and keen to provide me the outcome I desired. I had fat removed from my flanks, back, and outer thighs-Dr. Schulman was very attentive to how much I wanted injected into my butt, and he gave me the exact size that I requested. I can now wear tight jeans without worrying about love handles, and I no longer have back fat protruding from my bra line. Since surgery, I have received many compliments on my body-but the results look so natural that none of my friends or family suspect anything. I have two scars on my lower back that are so minuscule they are basically nonexistent; I wouldn't even call them scars. The only thing I wish I knew beforehand is how discomforting the recovery is. When researching BBL, multiple (seemingly reliable) sources said you can return to work in a week. I personally would say that not 1, but 2 weeks would be sufficient. It was really awkward and uncomfortable not being able to sit on my butt and the small amount of movement I did was more painful than I expected. But in hindsight, I know that the aches and pains were SO worth it!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Definitely recommend this procedure with Dr. Schulman.