3 months post op, LOVING the results. Period. -New York, NY

I've been checking the site out for months and...

I've been checking the site out for months and months and finally decided to write my own review. I had my surgery about 2 weeks ago (3/19/13) with Doctor Schulman and I am totally loving the results so far. There are some days where I want the booty to go down some and some days where I wish it would stay right where it's at.

I'm of Korean descent and it's rare for women of our breed to have a lot of booty. But, I am on the thicker side and decided a booty is what I wanted!

I'm posting some pictures so you all can see for yourself the journey I've been on thus far.

I will try to answer as many questions as possible. I'm still on my stomach and out of work so I have some time on my hands!

Procedure:

Brazilian Butt Lift with fat taken from upper and lower back, flanks, arms, outer thighs, inner thighs

removed 6000 cc's of fat. That's a whole lot of fat

Doctor Schulman injected 900 cc's on each side.

3/29/13. Went in to get my stitches removed and Doctor says I'm doing great, will retain about 80 percent of what he's injected. I'm all for that!

Happy healing! I'm sure you're results will only get better. Is your back still swollen in your pics? How's the pain for you?

Day 13 and I was able to stand for about 5 hours...

day 13 and I was able to stand for about 5 hours today. I'm telling you ladies, it certainly does get better each and everyday. uploading a few pics from this morning. I notice that the place where the foam is placed on my lower back creates a dent on it (i Know everything will even out once my stage two garment kicks in, in about another two weeks).

You look great... I had a consult with Dr Schulman and now I'm ready to schedule my surgery. But he only has the second week in may. I'm so ready to get this done like now!
Thanks girl! May will come around in no time just make sure you take all your pre op medicine like arnica Montana, bromeliad and vitamin C!!!! I didn't do that and my bruises are paying for it.
Hi, you look great! I'm scheduled for a BBL with Dr. Shulman in 3 weeks, and I was wondering - does Dr. Shulman go over the size and shape with you again right before you go into the operating room? Did you have a chance to speak to him right before surgery? Also, did you ask for a high shelf shape?

Went to the movies with the mister yesterday and...

went to the movies with the mister yesterday and sat down for the very first time since surgery. Not gonna lie, Kept thinking "omg what if my butt deflates completely" but... gotta get over that ladies! We're gonna have to go back to our "normal" lives sooner or later. I go back into work on the 10th of April. Definitely staying busy and active. I'm not on my stomach anymore! I'm out and about for at least 7 hours running errands, walking around and what not.

Trust, the weight is coming down also. I was surprised to see my weight had gone down so much. But then again, I was surprised as he** to see that my weight sky-rocketed almost 15 pounds after surgery (totally normal). I should just do away with my scale until 3-6 months after but I can't help it...

I'm planning on taking my garment for about 8 hours on Saturday to go out for my birthday celebration. I'll be wearing tights so hopefully that'll be good enough for the evening.. I've been really good with my garments so far, i'm sure it will be fine (will check with Doc tomorrow).

Okay booties, more updates to come!

Slammin'! Your Doc is now officially on my radar! Where did he perform the surgery and how long were you under general anesthesia? How soon does he give you the green light to sit normally for those of us who sit for a living? Does he have a lot of bbl pics to review of his own work?
YOU LOOK AMAZING
Thanks doll!!!! Can't wait to see your after shots ;)

Day 18 and i'm doing quite alright. The bruising...

Day 18 and i'm doing quite alright. The bruising is going down but I know my back and my thighs are still swollen. TGIF booties :) I'm able to function fully now. But i'll still choose to stand on the bus/train to avoid sitting as much as possible (it's definitely a mind thing though).

Sorry just read 900 cc's you look great. You did not get any stomach lipo correct? Did you drain alot during the first days?
No ma'am my doctor doesn't use drains I think by the next day or so, I was fine- no leaks, nothing :)
No leaks really at all after 1 day

Reallllly dying to get into the gym to tone up and...

reallllly dying to get into the gym to tone up and stuff... I used to go to the gym RELIGIOUSLY before this surgery...

Ladies! When did you get back into the gym after your surgery?

Hey Miss Lady, how's your back doing? The booty holding up good?
Hi Nitabonita. Im wondering at what mark you but started to round out? I feel like it's still flat in certain areas. Also, when do you feel it began to go down in size?
It gets better and better everyday. I can't say exactly when it started happening but you can see from my pictures

Ladies, there IS such a thing as booty envy.. I'm...

ladies, there IS such a thing as booty envy.. I'm sitting here thinking "hmm, I wonder what it'd be like to have a second bbl surgery..." I know I know- it's a pretty crazy thought to have considering the fact that I came from practically No bootay. But Booty envy is real and I've been going back and forth..

Any ladies have any second bbl stories? Fill me in.

And what is with this "fluffling" business? What is it and does it really happen?

Hi, you look great. Do you wish you had asked for more? Did it go down too much? I'm scheduled for Dr. Schulman on May 7, I KNOW I want big and I told him that many times. I just hope I get what I want... Would you let him do you again?
In a heartbeat he's definitely the real deal. I know I'm just being greedy with what I have lol if you look at my pics you can see that it did not go down much at all. It's been 6 weeks already.
@sweetharlemgirl-did you and Dr. S talk specifically about cc's per cheek? Are you also getting fat grafting to the hips? What was his reaction to you wanting the max?

Hey bootifuls! just wanted to give a quick...

hey bootifuls!

just wanted to give a quick update. I've been slowly getting back into my workout routine but Tomorrow, we are gonna start going heavy. it's been 7 weeks (just about) and it is definitely time to get it on and poppin. I'm not sure that i've gone down since the last time i've posted a picture. But here's an updated picture I took today---

PS. how are you ladies doing with your workout?

Hey boo, so Dr. S gave you the green light to go hard? Are you noticing that you feel ready to start going heavy?
Love your ass, Girlie!! Looking GRRRRREAT!!
You are my wish pic boo :-) your going hard at the gym....love it....I went hard today.....every Sunday I bring the fire lol lost 12lbs since February....not bad at 40+

SQUATS ALL DAY LADIES! Get at least 50 in in a...

SQUATS ALL DAY LADIES! Get at least 50 in in a day, I've been doing em non-stop :))

it looks like your butt is getting bigger. he did a great job.
Wow you look great!And thanks for all the great pics as time went by.
my pleasure :) Happy you were able to get a sense of my ongoing journey through the pictures

almost 9 weeks

wow that looks great
Hey booboo....u sho nuff right! Winning! Uhm....my surgery date is set:)))
Love it!!!!

Almost 3 months!

Just wanted to give ya'll a quick update- ya girl is well and my swelling if officially out of the way I believe. My booty jiggles and wiggles and exercising has been good to me. I'm loving all of the post op pictures from Doctor Schulman- Shout out to #TeamSchulman----

By the way ladies, for those of you who are more than 3 months in, how long does it take for the hyper pigmentation/scars to disappear?

GO GURL!!!
You are looking good! I'm praying I get that fluffing effect too. It's amazing how the results can change from week to week. About the skin cream, I'm using Shea butter and skin lightening cream...Ambi.
I'm so excited for you! I basically had the same amount of fat taken out and transferred by him, so I'm glad you look great!! Lol

3 months!

goodness, it's already been 3 months since my bbl with Dr. Schulman and I am happy to say that I believe I've reached my final results. I've seen no "shrinkage" in the last 2 weeks and my measurements continue to remain between 42-43 around the booty.

Your Bootay Looks Awesome!! Nice pictures....... Can you update Us of your new Boootay pics aa year later????? I was advised by many Doctors due to working out 5 to 6 days a week that fat will absorb within 6 months to a year DISAPPEAR... Can you post some pics of your Bootay to date? Did you have to get Bootay shots or go for a round 2 ?? I'm just curious ...., thank you in advance :)
Looking good!