Dr. Khan is the Best! - New York, NY

I wanted to look fresher and more youthful. I got...

I wanted to look fresher and more youthful. I got all of that and more. I'm absolutely thrilled with my results!

Hi Kate. The Botox I have to have done every 3-4 months it gets rid Of the lines of my forehead, between my brows and crowsfeet around my eyes. The pain is minimal she uses very fine needle and it's just a quick prick. There are little bumps that kind of look like hives after she injects but they go down in like 10-15 mins or so. The juvederm I have done 1-2 times a year. It lasts me about 9 months or so. This ones a little more painful but it has numbing medicine in it so the area becomes numb. You will only feel the first 1 or 2 pricks. The areas are swollen for a day or 2 after being injected. Once I bruised but it was very small and I was able to cover it with makeup. I went out the same day and I looked great. The filler takes about a week or 2 to get used to. U can feel it if you touchit but it softens up after a week or two and you don't even know its there. I do the juvederm under my eyes to get rid of lines that make me look tired, on my cheekbones for lift and in my top lip to give it more fullness. It always comes out beautiful and very natural looking. I've recommended several friends to her and they were all very happy with their results. Some of my friends also had lasers done by her which they loved. I'm thinking Fraxel laser will be my next splurge on myself, my friends were very happy with the results of that laser.

Hi FreshFace1234,

Thank you for the review!  How often do you get re-injected for Botox and Juvederm?  Also, what is the pain like and recovery that you experience?

I am glad that it works so well for you,

Kate

Glad things went well for you.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Khan is the best doctor I've ever been to. She's extremely knowledgeable in her field. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and make sure I'm comfortable. She is caring and it shows. Her work is amazing. I get Botox and Juvederm regularly from her. It always looks natural and youthful. Nobody knows what I've had done they just say I look great. I highly recommend Dr Khan to anyone who wants to look their best!