Fantastic Lower Body Lift, Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation - Dr. Khuthaila is AMAZING!! Thank you so much!!!

When you are looking for the BEST cosmetic surgeon...

When you are looking for the BEST cosmetic surgeon in New York City, then—without a doubt—select Dr. Khuthaila!!

She is an absolute artist and a perfectionist, while simultaneously so kind-hearted and genuine that you feel 100% confident trusting her with your body.

When I was choosing whether to move forward and actually have my surgery, I met with several of NYC’s top plastic surgeons, to interview them and choose the best fit… it’s a big decision and a very daunting one. I have many friends who have undertaken plastic surgery and once I met Dr. Khuthaila, I knew she was the one. I knew she was my “plastic-surgeon-soulmate.” When I met Dr K, she immediately discussed my desires and assessed my needs. She made me feel very comfortable with her and we reviewed the particulars of the operation.

She is caring, attentive, and empathetic while being a detail-orientated expert, who knows the contours of the body with absolute perfection.

Dr. Khuthaila is one of the most special, TALENTED surgeons I have ever encountered. Dr. Khuthaila’s energy, demeanor and spirit are refreshing. Her work has changed my life. Forever.

This is a photo of me from ONE WEEK after a lower body lift, breast, lift, and breast augmentation … seven days post-op.

I went from a lop-sided A-cup, to a symmetrical 355-CC (approximately C-cup) and from having overhanging skin to a tight stomach. There is still swelling here…but it is only seven days post-op.

My background? I had been overweight my entire life (since childhood) and battled obesity until I got bariatric weight loss surgery at the age of 23, when I weighed 260 pounds. It was a great decision …but—even after the weight loss, I had significant saggy skin (especially in my stomach) and had always been an A-cup breast size. …Despite people saying I was beautiful, I never really believed it, because I always had that secret saggy skin. I found certain other award-winning surgeons to treat their patients like sausage factories, just trying to pump them through the system and churn out a mass-produced product that wasn’t entirely appealing. Dr. Khuthaila is different; she’s special.

Dr. Khuthaila the ONLY doctor in NYC who I’d trust with my body and, as a professional on-air talent, looks define my career. For Dr. Khuthaila, my looks define her career too, I guess…and I 100% recommend her. She has an intimate office setting and a small support team, so everyone knows you personally and you always will be her top priority.

If you care about yourself and your future, choose Dr. Khuthaila. I want to recommend her because she has brought me SO much satisfaction, joy, and happiness that I hope that you too will get to experience the magnitude of her abilities.

Wow your results are fantastic! I have consulted with Dr. K and likewise, found her to be an amazing doctor. Hope your recovery is up to speed and that it get even better from here on out :)

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement!

You mentioned a picture, showing your post-op results. I would love to see that, if you're comfortable sharing.

Hey Kirsty, Thanks for getting back to me... and thank you so much for your kind words; that means a lot to be! I absolutely cannot rave about Dr. Khuthaila enough. --When I originally made my posting, my photos didn't upload properly, so I am going to upload them individually now. Hope that helps and that Dr. Khuthaila's skills, talent, and expertise help a lot of people! Regards and thanks for reading.

Photo from Four and a Half months Later!!! :) ...sooo happy.

Wow, this photo is from just over four months after! Here I am, taking a candid in my mirror, flexing and striking a pose. Feeling GREAT!

My stomach is tight - I have gotten back my shape even after the full lower body lift. The breast lift and augmentation are a success and I am so happy!

Thank you, Dr. K!

Hi Mimi! Thanks - that's awesome that you consulted with her after reading my post! (wow, that's amazing!) ...Yes, she's incredible and I wish you all the best! Thank you.
u look awesome! Im think about booking her too. Did u notice any lumps anywhere or unevenness?
New York Plastic Surgeon