Dr. Khuthaila Made my Batwings Fly Away! - New York, NY

After two major weight-losses over the years, I...

After two major weight-losses over the years, I was left with batwings that I couldn't work off -- no matter how much I swam or how many weights I lifted.

I finally decided to take the leap and interview a couple surgeons about doing an arm lift procedure over the holidays. Dr. Khuthaila definitely seemed the most genuine and knowledgable of the the doctors I spoke to. I immediately trusted her on our first visit. She even pointed out things I didn't realize -- like that my "batwings" were different sizes/shapes and she'd have to treat each one differently. She even addressed things that I noticed in other surgeons' before/after photos -- like "dog-ears" -- which she explained how she'd completely avoid with certain techniques.

I'm about six weeks into healing as I write this and my healing has gone GREAT. She's put all of my many questions (and my mother-the-RN's questions) to rest. When I see my arms in the mirror, I can't even believe they're my arms. I can even see some muscle-tone peeking through -- and I'm not even done healing! Once the swelling is gone, I'm sure they'll look even that much better.

I can't thank Dr. Khuthaila and her staff for fielding every little question and giving me these incredible new arms.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner - which I realize is rare with surgeons! Always responsive to questions and with the utmost professionalism and good humor. Seeing my results - she's also clearly very talented. Would definitely recommend her.