Dr. Khuthaila Made my Batwings Fly Away! - New York, NY

After two major weight-losses over the years, I...

After two major weight-losses over the years, I was left with batwings that I couldn't work off -- no matter how much I swam or how many weights I lifted.

I finally decided to take the leap and interview a couple surgeons about doing an arm lift procedure over the holidays. Dr. Khuthaila definitely seemed the most genuine and knowledgable of the the doctors I spoke to. I immediately trusted her on our first visit. She even pointed out things I didn't realize -- like that my "batwings" were different sizes/shapes and she'd have to treat each one differently. She even addressed things that I noticed in other surgeons' before/after photos -- like "dog-ears" -- which she explained how she'd completely avoid with certain techniques.

I'm about six weeks into healing as I write this and my healing has gone GREAT. She's put all of my many questions (and my mother-the-RN's questions) to rest. When I see my arms in the mirror, I can't even believe they're my arms. I can even see some muscle-tone peeking through -- and I'm not even done healing! Once the swelling is gone, I'm sure they'll look even that much better.

I can't thank Dr. Khuthaila and her staff for fielding every little question and giving me these incredible new arms.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner - which I realize is rare with surgeons! Always responsive to questions and with the utmost professionalism and good humor. Seeing my results - she's also clearly very talented. Would definitely recommend her.

What are dog ears, and how much did it cost? I would move to New York to get a great surgeon for this procedure. She sounds amazing!
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

How was your recovery period? Did you have much pain and downtime? I'm going to need this type of surgery myself and I'm always worried that I'll split the stitches by using my arms to much!