Amazing Results with Juvederm-Best Plastic Surgeon in NYC

I am 47 years old and have been getting Juvederm...

I am 47 years old and have been getting Juvederm for years! I have had some good results, I have had very good results, however I was never compelled to write a review, until I had AMAZING results, and those were by the hand of Dr. Ryan Neinstein! Dr. Neinstein did a complete body make-over on me, so I was very excited to have him rejuvenate my face as well.

Let me start by saying I have had a massive weight loss (100 lbs), am a former smoker, and reformed sun lover! Needless to say may face was creased, saggy and baggy...at some point I will need a surgical intervention, BUT, until that time I feel like Dr. Neinstein was able to turn back the hands of time with his expert placement and technique. The procedure was painless, and the results were immediate. I had my cheeks an NL folds filled, all without bruising.

If anyone is looking for expert non-surgical facial rejuvenation with the BEST plastic surgeon in NYC then Dr. Neinstein is your man...He really is that AMAZING!

Filler fully settled

You're beautiful -- hard to believe you're 47; more like 27! I'd like to try Juvederm but I had a bad facelift experience (nerve damage) so I'm real skittish about having anything else done. Avoid a FL as long as you can.
Wow, Thanks SallieSu2! You made my day! I'm truly sorry to hear about your terrible complication, are you experiencing pain, or numbness due to the nerve damage? I think I had underestimated how serious a face lift really is, potential complications, and long recovery period. I'll stick to my fillers for now... Thanks again for your kind comments.
love Juvederm!

Dr. Neinstein's NEW WEBSITE....With a Familiar FACE!!!

Back in January, I received an E-mail from my surgeon asking if I would participate in a photo-shoot for the new website he was creating to coincide with the opening of his new office in NYC.. I was not too sure, but he explained the concept. He was using 3 actual patients as his "MODELS", in a very natural, editorial style shoot....I of course agreed. The shoot was in February, and if you remember it was a BRUTAL winter....The shoot began at 5AM and continued until 6PM, at various locations in NYC...The NY Public Library, Williamsburgh Brooklyn, Grand Central Station, Soho, and DUMBO. It was a LONG, COLD SHOOT, we were standing in ice and snow, but from the photos you would never know...
This week the WEBSITE went live...it looks FANTASTIC! If you take a look, I am the photo after Dr.Neinstein, in the black and white outfit ( I am standing in front of the NY Public Library). I am THRILLED with the final outcome, and it was great to see meet his other patients... The site is:
neinsteinplasticsurgery.com
What a beautiful result (although you are beautiful!!) I am thinking about using a filler and seeing a result like this makes me want to go forward with it. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Thank you, and Thank you!! You are very kind! I really am a HUGE fan of filler, it is painless, and the results are immediate, it is amazing to just watch the folds and creases disappear! The only downside is it really does not last as long as the literature says.
I heard the same thing (about it not lasting as long) I was thinking of trying Voluma it's supposed to last longer then most fillers, I have an appt coming up and now after seeing how natural and beautiful you look, I'm getting excited about trying it.

Yesterday's Fill-UP

So I have been a HUGE fan of filler for a LONG time, I get it regularly, every 4-6 months. I just had my cheeks done yesterday, and I am beyond THRILLED!!!! Dr. Neinstein places it in my cheeks in such a way that it not only fills the cheek are, but also smooths out the lines from my nose to the corners of my mouth. I had NO bruising, no pain, and was out in half an hour! I am always amazed by how effective filler can be in the right hands!
You look amazing.
Thanks so much! Filler does AMAZING things!!!!
Oh, whoa! You look so great! I wanna do it so bad, I am THE biggest chicken in the world! I actually do like the fact that the results aren't permanent; if u don't like them, they don't last. Enjoy yourself, you look so pretty!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Neinstein is by far the BEST Plastic Surgeon in NYC! His dedication to his patients in impressive, whether they are getting a complete body make-over of simply an injection of filler. He performs all injections personally, and strives for successful outcomes and complete patient satisfaction. In a city like NY where there are Plastic Surgeons on each block, it takes a lot to stand head and shoulders above the rest, and Dr. Neinstein does that with his proven track record of satisfied patients!