Amazing Results with Juvederm-Best Plastic Surgeon in NYC

I am 47 years old and have been getting Juvederm...

I am 47 years old and have been getting Juvederm for years! I have had some good results, I have had very good results, however I was never compelled to write a review, until I had AMAZING results, and those were by the hand of Dr. Ryan Neinstein! Dr. Neinstein did a complete body make-over on me, so I was very excited to have him rejuvenate my face as well.

Let me start by saying I have had a massive weight loss (100 lbs), am a former smoker, and reformed sun lover! Needless to say may face was creased, saggy and baggy...at some point I will need a surgical intervention, BUT, until that time I feel like Dr. Neinstein was able to turn back the hands of time with his expert placement and technique. The procedure was painless, and the results were immediate. I had my cheeks an NL folds filled, all without bruising.

If anyone is looking for expert non-surgical facial rejuvenation with the BEST plastic surgeon in NYC then Dr. Neinstein is your man...He really is that AMAZING!

Filler fully settled

Dr. Neinstein's NEW WEBSITE....With a Familiar FACE!!!

Back in January, I received an E-mail from my surgeon asking if I would participate in a photo-shoot for the new website he was creating to coincide with the opening of his new office in NYC.. I was not too sure, but he explained the concept. He was using 3 actual patients as his "MODELS", in a very natural, editorial style shoot....I of course agreed. The shoot was in February, and if you remember it was a BRUTAL winter....The shoot began at 5AM and continued until 6PM, at various locations in NYC...The NY Public Library, Williamsburgh Brooklyn, Grand Central Station, Soho, and DUMBO. It was a LONG, COLD SHOOT, we were standing in ice and snow, but from the photos you would never know...
This week the WEBSITE went live...it looks FANTASTIC! If you take a look, I am the photo after Dr.Neinstein, in the black and white outfit ( I am standing in front of the NY Public Library). I am THRILLED with the final outcome, and it was great to see meet his other patients... The site is:
neinsteinplasticsurgery.com
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Neinstein is by far the BEST Plastic Surgeon in NYC! His dedication to his patients in impressive, whether they are getting a complete body make-over of simply an injection of filler. He performs all injections personally, and strives for successful outcomes and complete patient satisfaction. In a city like NY where there are Plastic Surgeons on each block, it takes a lot to stand head and shoulders above the rest, and Dr. Neinstein does that with his proven track record of satisfied patients!

You're beautiful -- hard to believe you're 47; more like 27! I'd like to try Juvederm but I had a bad facelift experience (nerve damage) so I'm real skittish about having anything else done. Avoid a FL as long as you can.
Wow, Thanks SallieSu2! You made my day! I'm truly sorry to hear about your terrible complication, are you experiencing pain, or numbness due to the nerve damage? I think I had underestimated how serious a face lift really is, potential complications, and long recovery period. I'll stick to my fillers for now... Thanks again for your kind comments.
love Juvederm!
Me Too! It's like "MAGIC" in a little syringe! I can't imagine what my face would look like without it...
Have you tried that new one Botero? I just had laser resurfacing done but once it's healed it's time for a little filler in my cheeks again. I remember using restalyne and then Juvederm came out and it was so much better! So I'm curious about this new one!
No, I think I will try VOLUMA next..It is in the Juvederm family, however it is formulated to give "LIFT" in the cheek area specifically. I have heard great things...they say it can last for up to 2 years, but I would be happy if I got 6 months to a year worth of result!
ohhhhh! I will check that one out!
Sounds promising!!
I was referring to the face lift as major Surgery sorry!
Yes, face lift seems like a tough recovery! Hopefully I can put off surgery for a few years with my current filler regiment.
I'm very impressed with your results! Your ps trained under my ps I read on his website and mine is retiring suddenly at 72. I will need a slight revision to a lblift done in March. Is he in Toronto or NYC? I have had a face lift a year ago as well as breast surgery and revision of that surgery. I am pretty happy with the results but it is a major surgery. I am just 60 but have similar bone structure.
Hi Dsail, Thank you so much! He is re-opening his NY office on July 1st downtown on Sullivan Street. Dr. Neinstein is truly a dynamic surgeon, he did his fellowship at Lenox Hill and trained with the best Plastic Surgeons in the Country, your Surgeon being one of them, so you know! His new website will be launching this week in preparation for the opening of his new office. If you are considering a new plastic surgeon, I highly recommend a consult with Dr. Neinstein...he was a perfect fit for me, I hope you find him as wonderful as I do.
Thanks. with his new office in the village where does he do his operating? meeth?
Yes....Depending on the surgery either MEETH, Lenox Hill, or Center for Specialty Care. I had my LBL at Lenox Hill, and my breast and arm lift at MEETH.
Thanks. I have had 2 surgeries at MEETH, and one at Center for Speciality Care. Not wild about the speciality care one, but that might have been due to a hygiene issue that was evident the day I went there. My retiring PS had office space there in the last year after he sold his townhouse where he had done his own surgery which was the very best. Thanks for all your comments, I almost hate to do surgery again, as I am feeling so great, but will need slight revision, and even though I am thin, I may want to have upper adomninal plasty to smooth out the wrinkles of my upper stomach caused by the lipo and also I lost about 10 pds. I am very interested in your fillers, which I now do only botox with my dermo who I love on Park Ave. I know I may sound like a surgery hound, but in all honesty just a hard working person who needs to look good to compete with the younger folks in my field of private banking. feeling good about myself and gaining self confidence really has helped me to achieve more.
Did your same ps do all of your surgeries?
@Dsail-I saw your profile and you look STUNNING! I know how hard it is to compete in NYC.... image is so important, it seems like all my colleagues are getting younger and younger! Looking good and feeling confident shows in all aspects of life, both professional and social. All your work looks EXTREMELY natural, some times it just requires a small touch-up ...I feel it is all about maintenance, especially the fillers, just trying to fight time and gravity one syringe at a time! Yes, Dr. Neinstein did ALL my surgery, first the Lower body lift, and 3 months later breast and arm lift. He also does ALL fillers himself, and I have to say does a fantastic job of creating very natural looking results.
Thank you! I did not realize you did a lbl. I had one done in March. That I think was worse than the face lift. I need to do an update review on my scars from the lbl. How long ago did you have your lbl?
Yes...I had the "WORKS", Breast lift and revision, arm lift, and LBL. I had the LBL in Dec 2012. It is amazing how the scars continue to improve, I would say I saw improvement up until the 1 year mark. The scar at this point, especially in the front is almost perceivable. I am going for a consult to discuss possible lipo ( very small amount) in my back..I am really enjoying the summer, so I will probably wait until September.
I have asked my ps if he has any opinion of dr Neinstein as I am seriously considering going to see him as I need a slight revision of my lbl and originally my ps was going to do it but I just got a letter today that his practice is totally shutting in 2 weeks period. So now I have to pay full freight whereas my ps was going to do it for free. If I have to go through all that I might askfor an upper abdominalplasty and if he can look at my breasts because with the revision my ps told me he could not go over 300 due to some pocket issue. I wonder if this is true.
That is truly an unfortunate predicament. Did he sell his practice to another PS or make any recommendations? I can't say enough about Dr. Neinstein...I needed no revisions on any of my work, and he was able to revise the pocket and correct my prior breast Augmentation, and I have to say he did an AMAZING job...my scars are barely perceivable, and my breasts look very natural....Perhaps it might be worth it to schedule a consult and see if you and he are a good match!
I plan to. My ps jerry pitman transferred his patients files to another practice and so I will check in with them also . I do feel somewhat abandoned. I had just had this conversation in February with him and was he was thinking of retirement and he said no he would not know what to do. Obviously something changed his mind.
thank you I missed this.....I checked with my retiring PS and he says Neinstein is a "competent surgeon, just having finished his training 2 years ago". So I am going to go to Neinstein and then the surgeons recommended by the retiring PS as comparison. I am happy with all my work, am having scar revision surgery of my upper eyes August 7th with a double board certified MD Jelks, recommended by the surgical nurse of my PS who I trust with my life. Then I will see about the LBL revision, as one side of my buttocks is lower than the other and it looks really noticeable in a bathing suit. I would think that this would not be a huge surgery to take a tuck.
Also Jelks is going to put some fat into a depressed portion of the side of my face post facelift. along with some juvederm so hopefully my face will look even better!