Rhinoplasty Experience - New York

I am of Italian/English descent and had a hump on...

I am of Italian/English descent and had a hump on the bridge of my nose that needed to be scaled down as it did not provide me with a profile that I liked. My nose was also a bit wide and crooked. I also wanted some nasal refinement to my tip as it was not a desirbale look for me and stuck out quite a bit.

I am on my 10th day post-op and already see the significant but natural changes to my nose.  I am in the "soft cast" phase of my treatment.  Although, I am still swollen (as to be expected), I am very happy with my results thus far.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Mathew Schulman for consideration of rhinoplsty if you are not satisfied with your nose. Dr. Schulman is very honest and realistic about the results that he can achieve and treats patients using individualized treatment plans. He is extremely responsive to any questions you my have and will respond to emails/calls in a timely manner. Dr. Schulman and his staff and extremely caring, courteous and professional; always making the patient feel like the #1 priority at all times. Dr. Schulman's work is outstanding and I wanted to bring attention to his rhinoplasty procedures as he and I worked to achieve desirable and realistic outcomes through computer imaging. He does not rush you out of the office nor do you have to wait to see him, when appointment is scheduled. You are directed into the exam room literally as soon as you walk into his office, after receiving a warm reception from his staff. I would see Dr. Schulman for other procedures in the future, if needed. Thank you, Dr. Schulman and staff!

just saw 12k for a rhinoplasty. holy cr--!
does he do face work?? there is only one facelift photo on his website and it's like 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch and out of focus. The website is very polished and enticing but his photos are a huge disappointment.

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf! Glad you're happy so far. We'd love to see before and after pics--you can even blur our your eyes if that would make you more comfortable.

Keep us posted on how your healing progresses.