My Nose Surgery 12 Years Ago - New York

I had my nose surgery in 2001 with Dr. Geoffrey...

I had my nose surgery in 2001 with Dr. Geoffrey Tobias, my nose 12 years later still feel and looks like my own. Dr. Tobias created something timeless, not only does it look good but it is also enduring. This is undeniably good plastic surgery. My nose has not deteriorated over the years. They say over the years as you age your face changes; well my nose has always remained the same shape. My nose looks and feels as if I was born with. This is a doctor who knows what he is doing. This is my experience and I want to share it with everyone. I heard he is updating his website and the pictures he has are from a while ago and all I can say is that if his work years ago was so good, I can’t imagine how much better it is now. Here are my before and after pictures, keep in mind I had it done 12 years ago. I have changed my hair style many times.

12 plus years and still love my nose

I have no problem with my nose and I have to thank my best surgeon Dr. Tobias
Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

My rating is excellent. Dr. Tobias really cared about my concerns and what I wanted as a result.

You are really really pretty. I like your before and after, beautiful nose! congratulations
Thank you so much for the compliment :)
You look gorgeous. I had a rhino at the same time as you but unfortunately I didn't like my results from the day the cast came off. After 12 years I am seeking a revision. Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome:) The best advice I can give you is to do lots if research and get pictures of patients up to date. If you need any more info you can always email me back , Good luck Abigail
Thanks for the advice. Next week I have 2 consults. Surely, I will.
Amazing results! Congratulations -- You look fabulous.
You were and still are a beautiful woman all these years later. Your results are terrific.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos here! It's always great to hear about success stories several years down the road and that the results have lasted.

Thanks for sharing! It was an excellent results on your nose surgery. Your face looks younger than before. Nice story! :)