Finally! A Solution to Hyperhydrosis! - New York, NY

Whole procedure took 1.5 hours. Initial shots were...

Whole procedure took 1.5 hours. Initial shots were less painful than Botox shots, completely numbed the entire area. Feeling didn't come back until 6-7 hours later. Wand basically nukes your armpits and suction is painless. Much swelling and burning pain lasting first 24-48 hours. Advil was candy. Fades as days pass. See pics.

Changed my life FOREVER. NO SWEAT IN A WEEK. I will continue to update!

Gabby and Dr. Ciocon

I live in Connecticut and no one does it in the state yet. My best friend is a patient of Dr. Goldberg's in Manhattan (same office) and noticed the MiraDry sign in the lobby and instantly thought of me. (When you have hyperhydrosis your friends also know it very well.) Dr. Goldberg's office was involved in the clinical trial and was the first office in the US to get it. Gabby the nurse practitioner has done the procedure over 150 times, she is an absolute expert. I cannot thank her, Dr. Ciocon and the entire office staff enough. I am forever grateful to her and Dr. C for changing my life. THANK YOU.

Advanced Dermatology 58-47 188th street in queens $2500 i am scheduled to have the procedure done in August of next month..
I just called the center and they told me that perhaps she's an employee because the cost of the treatment is $4000 in NYC

Where is the office located ?

How exciting to see such a drastic change so quickly!! Are you planning to have a second treatment, or are you just going to wait and see how this one lasts then go for a second if needed?

Also, would love to hear what you are most looking forward to now that sweating isn't a concern for you anymore! :)

I am planning to have a second treatment if any sweating returns. The lumps haven't gone away yet, and I still have 2 lbs. of water weight as my lymph system tries to return to normal...so if I don't have to get the 2nd treatment I'd rather save the $2000.

Don't blame you there! Maybe put it towards a vacation to a sunny spot where you can enjoy your non-sweating. :)

Please keep us posted on how long the lumps stay and how your lymph system deals with the whole thing.

Queeenie, Good luck! I am glad you mentioned the water weight gain, as I experience it too. Forgot to add that to my review.
Has the lumps/scar tissue completely left your armpits? I try stretching mine out nightly before bed, but the lumps are still there (better, but not gone). It's been a month since I had the treatment, I am certainly hoping my armpits return to normal very soon. As for the sweating, no comparison. Hope you had the same results. :)
Yes - the lumps are finally gone. I noticed improvement each week, but it took about 6 weeks for all of the lumps to disappear. I never thought to stretch the skin, but that sounds like a good idea. Still very, very little sweating and no odor. :) Glad this procedure is available!