Tummy and Thigh Lipo - Worth Every Penny - New York

As far as surgeries go, this was smooth,...

As far as surgeries go, this was smooth, relatively painless, and the results were amazing! I lost 2 pants sizes within 2 weeks. The bruising was gone in just a few days. The recovery was exactly as the Dr described it would be.

She gave me very thorough post-op instructions. The surgery took longer than expected b/c my BP was high, but the Dr was kind and patient. Once I got home, she texted me several times to make sure I was doing well.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Khan was a referral and she was in my plan. I was a little frightened. She spent a lot of personal time with me before, during and after the surgery. I live alone, so she not only gave me her cell phone number, she came over to my apt the 1st night to visit me and see how I was feeling. Unbelievable service. She also continued to text me every few days to see how I was feeling, how my exercising was going, and how my results were turning out.

The bruising started to go away within days, the swelling was mostly gone within 2 weeks, with remaining spot swelling lasting the full 8 weeks. I was too sore to exercise for 2-3 days, then started walking daily after 3 days. I was not able to jog or run for 4-6 weeks. Wearing the support hose is a MUST! It didn't just help with the soreness, it really helped with the swelling.

Hey Tiffany, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything went well for you and you're seeing great results. How long was your recovery period after surgery?