Lipo Full Back and Bbl with Dr Yager NYC - New York, NY

Very please. Can't wait to see the end results....

Very please. Can't wait to see the end results. Tummy tuck next in April.
I heard he wasn't that good with Bbl but I took the risk. I'm glad with his work but its too soon to determine the end result. The pain was not as bad. I can't wait to lay on my back or sit down, I do plan on going back to work tomorrow but it might difficult because I won't be able to sit.

Hello ladies, so today I'm about 6weeks post op...

Hello ladies, so today I'm about 6weeks post op since this surgery. Four days ago I got a tt which I'm still recovering from. I am please with the way my clothes look from back it gives me a natural curvy look with some booty, something I did not have before. Ever since I can remember, I've worn some type of faja to make my booty look a little plum. Now it's easier, I would like to go bigger tho but right now my main thing is recovering from this tt. Hope everyone else is healing well.

Two months update on BBL

Two months update on bbl

4 month post op

I just joined the gym. It's been ok sti feel as if something inside of me will open up when I stretch, other than that, I've been back to my normal activities. I was never a runner so I just speed walk on the treadmill.

6 months after tt

I'm satisfy with the tt. Def been more confident in bed with my man. However, I wish I would have done lipo on my upper abdomen when I got the tt. I tried to do sit ups when ever I remember, it can give a small discomfort. Happy healing everyone
New York Plastic Surgeon