Liposuction and Breast Augmentation - New York

I'm turing 40 this year and have always kept...

I'm turing 40 this year and have always kept myself in good shape. I felt I needed a bit of tweaking to freshen and lift my body. Hoping to keep myself looking and feeling young.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Originally, I was only interested in liposuction-...

Originally, I was only interested in liposuction- but when my husband & I started talking about having the procedure done- I asked him if he had any requests. With much blushing, he said he'd love it if I had fuller breasts. My marriage & our intimate life is very important to me...so I started to consider the option of a breast augmentation.
About 8 months before my surgery, I had started to wear this amazing new bra from Victoria Secret. It has padding with great pushup/placement. My husband & I had both been liking the results of the new bra. So when the surgery option became conversation- we both agreed that if I could have my breasts look like they did in the bra- but without the bra- that wouldbe the perfect size!
Initially, we were both a bit overwhelmed with the size just after surgery- even though we both knew that there was lots of swelling. But now (2 months after) they are relaxing- the swelling has gone down quite a bit- my breasts are feeling & looking more natural- to both of our enjoyment!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

After seeing my girlfriend's plastic surgery results, I knew that Dr. Born's work was incredible. There was no doubt in my mind I would call Dr. Born for the procedures I was thinking of having done. I recently had liposuction and breast augmentation. Two months post op and I'm thrilled with the results! I feel like Dr. Born scultped my body into the best it can be. The office and support staff are all wonderful and very caring. I would not hesitate one bit to refer Dr. Born.