Labia Amputation Performed Without Permission - New York

I did the surgery for medical purposes my labia...

I did the surgery for medical purposes my labia were a little big and wanted to only get them trimmed not to get amputated.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My experience with Dr Scott Newman started out...

My experience with Dr Scott Newman started out okay I've used him before for a breast augmantation and it turned out fine. But when I asked him about doing a consultation with him about possibly doing a labiaplasty procedure I wish he was honest enough to tell my he didn't have enough experience. Instead he mislead me knowing that I trusted him in doing the procedure. He took my money and completely removed my labia (lips), he performed an amputation instead of just trimming them.

Now I've had conversations with him and he says that he perfomes all of his labiaplasty the same. I have pictures of the procedure but because of the type of pictures you have to check my blog to see the pics.

I had surgery nearly 3 weeks ago and the gyno took majority of my inner labia dispite be asking her to leave some, however, my biggest concern is that she reduced my clitoral hood and my clitoris seems to be attached to the minimal amount of inner labia. My clitoris now protrudes like a miniature penis and is really tight. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go from here? I can't stop crying, I've looked all over the Internet and can't find any that look like mine! :(

You need to be examined by an expert labiaplasty surgeon. I would recommend Dr Di Saia (my doctor) or Dr Alter.
I think you are fortunate as I have always wanted my clitoris to protrude. You will find that as time goes on it will become less sensitive and will give pleasure from touching your underwear. My friend has such a clit and it is like a small circumcised penis and it is something that I have desired for a long time.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Hi my name is Cristina and I went to Dr Newman for a simple procedure and he performed an amputation. The procedure I got was a labiaplasty.