Good Liposuction Doctor from Lifebooker? - New York, NY

I came across some deals in Lifebooker one is from...

I came across some deals in Lifebooker one is from D & A medical spa under Dr Voskin for $995 on small area. Did anybody use his services yet? The other one is Great Neck Medical Spa under Dr. Marciano. Both almost have the same price. I'm not sure which one is a better option. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Dr Voskin, Marciano

Not yet sure still waiting for feedbacks.

Ill try to go there this week for some consultation before I buy the seal on Lifebooker, I want to see his work first and what equipment he uses. Ill update you soon.
That would be great. Remember to ask how many cc will they take out. Hope it goes well.
We're you able to get a consultation? I have one on Saturday.
Not yet because something came up, please do update me. Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
Hi! Were you able to go to your consultation? How was it? Did you see his work?
Hi! Were you able to go to your consultation? How was it? Did you see his work?
I found this http://m.lifebooker.com/?loot_id=20537&loot_key=d_and_a_medical_11 I hope it's not the same doctor from Brooklyn. Check out Great Neck Medical Spa, if you tell the doctor you found her through Lifebooker she'll give you the same price. I found a review or two about her here and the results look good but I'm doing more research on the other doctor too.
Im trying to find out the same thing. I got smartlipo done in my lovehandles area by this other doctor in Brooklyn, worst experience ever. I got that deal from Groupon, I really need to do my research this time.
Which doctor are you talking about, Dr. Voskin? He's the one that's at Medical Spa. I found reviews on him and they were pretty good. What woman are you talking about?
Do you have the link for Dr Voskin? I'm checking his website but its down. This link is another doctor on Lifebooker Dr Marciano of Great Neack Medical Spa http://www.realself.com/review/great-neck-ny-smart-lipo-lower-abdomen
All I found on him were a few reviews and they were all good. They were on various websites like, Yelp, Lifebooker, etc. when I tried the website it came up in a different language. They do say that he is an international doctor, I'm guessing that's why it's like that. But to give you some advice, you should call the doctors and ask them how many cc's they will take out (rough estimate) because the lady that did my love handles only took out 600cc's which is nothing at all. Truly a waste of money.