OMG Im Nervous!!! Having Mommy Makeover in May..Full Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Breast Implants with a Lift

Hi I am 31 year old mother of one boy-12 yrs old....

Hi I am 31 year old mother of one boy-12 yrs old. On May 28th I plan to under go a full mommy make over. I have wanted this for over 10 years now I have the chance.

I cant tell everyone how nervous I am about my procedure. I worry about the pain, the scar, the anesthesia, my overall appearance after. By no means am I a large woman. I am a healthy size 4-6, 125lbs, 5'3 (depending on the outfit).

After I had my one and only child at 19 I was destroyed. During my pregnancy I got the worst stretch marks I had ever seen. At the time I was so young and didnt realize how permanent those scars would be. Ive tried every cream that is out on the market. Nothing ever helped. I go to the gym 4 times and a week and no matter what I did there was no way the stretch marks would go away or my abs would ever get firm again.

After years of fantasizing about the surgery, a month ago I finally went on several consultations and booked my surgery for May 28th with a fabulous doctor on the Upper West Side in NYC.

I joined this site for support and also so I can get an idea of what to expect. I am pleasantly surprised with most of the results...in my mind everyone cant be wrong!

My mom and sister will care for me after the surgery, so in that sense I am lucky..I just wish the date would get here already!!! As the date gets closer I will continue to update and post more pics.

Hi Ladies, its been 7months since my surgery. I...

Hi Ladies, its been 7months since my surgery. I have ZERO regrets!!! I love my new body. My belly is near perfect. Only complaint I have is the scarring around my nipples due to the breast implants. I may have to go back in to correct the scarring. Even with that, I would not hesitate to do it again. I still have complete numbness in my abdomen, and it feels a little strange. The scar on my belly is nice and low and flat. Good luck ladies!