Weight Gain After Child Bearing; I Am Ready - New York, NY

After visiting this site and reading everyone...

After visiting this site and reading everyone reviews for the last two years, I made up my mind to have my tt. I am a 48 year old AA mother of five. I have 28 year old twins, 26, 25. and 15 year old sons. After my child bearing years I gain al lest 75 pounds. I was able to lose the 75 pounds by walking, running and cardo classes. However, it seems like all the weight went to by stomach and breast. I had a breast reduction in 2011 now it all the weight has shift to my stomach. Prior to having my last son, I had a flat stomach. I am nervous and somewhat afraid, but I have been reading you guys reviews and following you guys advise. I luv this site and I look forward to you guys helping me through this. Did I mention in the mist of all of this I got divorce. I just want a fresh look and be able to wear my clothes without trying to hide my muffin tops. After reading some of the reviews I am no longer nervous everytime I get a little nervous I come to this site and read the comments and suggestions. You guys are just awesome. I can wait until its my turn to give suggestions and help someone.

This Girl is on Fire!!!! Pre-Ops pic coming. ...

This Girl is on Fire!!!! Pre-Ops pic coming. 2/20/13 is right around the corner. I luv you all you guys are the greatest.

Well ladies tomorrow is my big day, I am some...

Well ladies tomorrow is my big day, I am some nervous and some what excited.
To all the ladies who big day is tomorrow, wishing all of you a good day..

Dr. Ryan Neinstein and Dr.Zucker and the entire...

Dr. Ryan Neinstein and Dr.Zucker and the entire staff at Lenox Hill Hospital were AWESOME....

Dr. Ryan Neinstein.

Dr. Neinstein is such a great surgeon his work is just awesome. Prior to my surgery I look like I was nine months pregnant waiting to deliver after my surgery I just cried I could not believe hope flat my stomach was and little to no scaring. Thanks again Dr. Neinstein. Chris says hello
New York Plastic Surgeon

On line research.

Hi Brenda. How are you doing? I went to a teaching hospital also (NYEE) . Any before and after pics? I'm not perfect but WAYYY better than before. I would love to see pics of this particular doctor. Thanks :-) u may inbox me.
Hi ladies, it has been a while since I logged in. I have been very busy. I am 6 wks PO. I went to see my PS on Tuesday, all is well. Stilll a little sore in some areas. Swelling comes and goes. I still eat my pineapples and I stay away from salt, and sweets. My PS said I can return to the gym. I am taking it slow and easy. I wish all my TT sisters a speedy recovery. It feels so good to be on the flat side.
HI @Brenda45851 Have you posted any pics yet?
Hi Brenda45851 ! How are you and your daughter doing ? Please post some photos. I am Curious as to how great you look. I also will be having my surgery at Lenox Hill and I would love to see your results. Hope you both are doing extremely well !
Myriambn, how are you? My daughter and I are doing find. I am going to post my before and after photos today. Dr. Neinstein is just awesome.
Hi @Brenda45851 Congratuations on a successful surgery and recovery. Can you please provide me with a breakdown of your surgery cost? I asked you this because I had a consult also with Lennox in November of 2012 and they quoted me $6800 which included the nurse.
No way, that is too much. Let me find my breakdown sheet with the fees. I m checking for my folder. I will inbox you
Hi @Brenda45851 did you ever find ur breakdown sheet that contains the fees?
I forgot to say we share the same anthem..... This girl is on fire...Get it
Yes, it was a long time coming, but it happen.
Hope you're doing well lady!
Thank You so much Faith35. The Bromelain, Arnica Gel and Palmers CoCo Butter Gel are my bffs. The swelling is going down and I am actually pod 9 days. Dr. Ryan Neinstein and Dr. Zuckerman were just awesome. They actually provided me with a CD of my pre op photos, I am going to get my daughter to download. Thank you guys again for your kind words.
Hope all is well.

I am happy to hear you are doing so well:)

Thank you so much. We are taking it one day at a time.
Congrats on your surgery & I'm wishing your daughter a speedy recovery did you guys stay a night in the hospital ?
Hello Aboyn3girlz, we actually stay over at their recovery center which included to nurses who monitor the two of us through out the night. These ladies are nurses from Lenox HIll Hospital and they were awesome.
Last night was a little rough especially for my daughter. For me it was like a c-section just that you have to walk really hunched over.
Thank you ladies you guys are the best. We had the surgery everytime went well.
Well, ladies tomorrow is the big day. I am counting the hours. Tomorrow I will be waking up on the flat side. Please keep me and my daughter in your prayers..Happy healing for those going in this week.
Thanks :) . Wishing you and your daughter luck. Where r u getting your surgery done?
Thank you soi much.
So tommorow is the BIG day , wishing you a safe & speedy recovery .
Everything went well.