Bad Breast Implant Result in Saggy Asymmetrical Breasts....help?!

I just turned 25 years old, and had C-cup breasts...

I just turned 25 years old, and had C-cup breasts with significant sagging and asymmetry. My right breast was about half a cup smaller than my left breast, and the fold of my right breast was considerably higher. They had the appearance of sort of sliding off my chest, and looked like I had had kids, but I never have had any children.

I went with 325 cc's smooth silicone implant in my left breast, and 375 cc's smooth silicone in my right breast. The surgeon had to lower the fold on my right breast, too. It was left up in the air whether or not the surgeon would do a lift during the surgery, and when I woke up was told there had been no need to do a lift.

My end result, as you can see, is very strange and I'm being advised to wait three months before having revisional surgery. I'm unsure of whether or not to buy a larger implant to put in my left breast, or if I should go with just having my left breast lifted, as the surgeon is suggesting.

I had my surgery done at an Eye & Ear Infirmary and am wondering if I need to see a different doctor. Can anyone weigh in on what is going on with my breasts!? I am four weeks post-op in these photos. I was told I had a lot of extra skin, but not a lot of breast tissue. I am now a D or DD cup. The first photo is a before picture.

Six months later, the boobies have calmed down a...

Six months later, the boobies have calmed down a bit but are still very flawed in their appearance. I didn't have the money for a quick revision (and am hesitant to have the same surgeon operate), so I will be getting them re-done as soon as I can. They look normal in clothing and also look normal in an underwire bra, thankfully.

It's a year after my surgery, and I have...

It's a year after my surgery, and I have deformed breasts. They look normal in a bra and in clothing, thank goodness. My lawyer just served papers to the hospital, which I'm suing. An expert implant surgeon hired by my lawyer reviewed my case and (from pics, have not gone in for exam yet) think that I have muscle damage, incisions that are too large, wrong placement, implants too wide, so many problems and not easy to fix. I still like that my big boobies are there in my shirt, and can't wait to get them re-done.

Lynn Chung at the Eye and Ear Hospital in Union Square, NYC

I'm unhappy with the result so far, but hoping for improved results with revision/time.