Bad Breast Implant Result in Saggy Asymmetrical Breasts....help?!

I just turned 25 years old, and had C-cup breasts...

I just turned 25 years old, and had C-cup breasts with significant sagging and asymmetry. My right breast was about half a cup smaller than my left breast, and the fold of my right breast was considerably higher. They had the appearance of sort of sliding off my chest, and looked like I had had kids, but I never have had any children.

I went with 325 cc's smooth silicone implant in my left breast, and 375 cc's smooth silicone in my right breast. The surgeon had to lower the fold on my right breast, too. It was left up in the air whether or not the surgeon would do a lift during the surgery, and when I woke up was told there had been no need to do a lift.

My end result, as you can see, is very strange and I'm being advised to wait three months before having revisional surgery. I'm unsure of whether or not to buy a larger implant to put in my left breast, or if I should go with just having my left breast lifted, as the surgeon is suggesting.

I had my surgery done at an Eye & Ear Infirmary and am wondering if I need to see a different doctor. Can anyone weigh in on what is going on with my breasts!? I am four weeks post-op in these photos. I was told I had a lot of extra skin, but not a lot of breast tissue. I am now a D or DD cup. The first photo is a before picture.

Six months later, the boobies have calmed down a...

Six months later, the boobies have calmed down a bit but are still very flawed in their appearance. I didn't have the money for a quick revision (and am hesitant to have the same surgeon operate), so I will be getting them re-done as soon as I can. They look normal in clothing and also look normal in an underwire bra, thankfully.

It's a year after my surgery, and I have...

It's a year after my surgery, and I have deformed breasts. They look normal in a bra and in clothing, thank goodness. My lawyer just served papers to the hospital, which I'm suing. An expert implant surgeon hired by my lawyer reviewed my case and (from pics, have not gone in for exam yet) think that I have muscle damage, incisions that are too large, wrong placement, implants too wide, so many problems and not easy to fix. I still like that my big boobies are there in my shirt, and can't wait to get them re-done.

Lynn Chung at the Eye and Ear Hospital in Union Square, NYC

I'm unhappy with the result so far, but hoping for improved results with revision/time.

Your breast were beautiful before. I would kill to have those.
wow and this doctor work at New York Eye and Ear?!?! How did your lawsuit go? This is why I fear going to a teaching hospital. I am shocked! By the way, you had such a nice rack to begin with. I hope that you can get them back.
I WOULD kill for your before breast, at least you have them!!!! try being a 34 A cup! hope everything works out for you.
You had *perfect* breasts before. They fall beautifully, wonderful shape, and perfect size. This is a perfect example of why the grass is not always greener.
MY Aug. was done a week ago and my implants are doing this exact same thing!! Did they tell do to do massage or any maneuver to help this? I'm SO scared they are going to stay like this and I went to A VERY good surgeon!! they told me not to wear a bra for the first 2 wks so they will fall into place,(saline 350cc's). Did you do that as well? thanks:)

I feel your pain. My doctor was {edited}  located in Mount Kisco. She is a horrible doctor. I had a tummy tuck, lipo and breast implants. My stomach still has fat and it protrudes.She told me she was going to lipo my entire stomach and she NEVER did.Mystomach was very poorly done. I had my flanks lipo they are uneven. My right breast bottomed out not even 2 weeks after surgery. My left breast sits up high because it has snoopy to it.My right breast hurts so much everyday. She was NOT willing to help me at all or give me my $ back. She just wants to leave me in this condition.These are not claims made by an unhappy patient. I have proof of her being an irresponsible doctor. I am doing everything I can to get the word out on this doctor. If u know anyone who is thinking of using her please email me {edited}. I am sorry u went through this. I hate looking at myself. Later I find out later that what I needed was really a lift. I did ask her if I needed a lift and she said I didn't need one. She lied she knew I needed one. If I knew I needed a lift I would have never had implants put in. So here I am in pain and disfigured.

Edited by Tom - please note that our community guidelines require you to post this information in the review form.  To add a cosmetic surgery review, please visit here
Oh, also I want to add that my breasts have become more normal looking as time has passed. It's been over six months, and I will post update pictures. They are still very incorrect, but not as shocking!
Hi, thanks for the reply. Yeah, it's been a pretty shocking experience to me, to realize that plastic surgery is not as simple as it can seem. It can and does go wrong, and I live every day with the now 'medically deformed' breasts caused by my surgery. I will eventually get them fixed when I have the money to do so, but thank God, I've gotten to a point of being comfortable with my breast implants, incorrect as they are. I see them as being my breasts, either way, and kind of a public service announcement about the potential complications of surgery. My advice to anyone considering implants would be: don't do what I did by shopping around for a lower price. Peace to everyone. :)
WOW...this shocked me totally, breast implants have been on my mind for a while but after seeing htis NO WAY! I will just live my 32b boobs, btw your before breast looked great I would love to have them,lol. I hope things work out for you, your very young to have to deal with such things.
The name of my doctor is {edited}.
Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider information to the review. Thanks!
Hello I am beginning research in my quest for brest augmentation and read your story. I was hoping you would advise me on who your doctor was as I am planning surgery in the near future. All information will be kept confidential. Respectfully, Tricia West Islip, NY
Hi i hope things has gotten a bit better for you also if you don't would you please give me the initials of your ps because i am up for a procedure at the same hos please let me hear from you.xoxo
I certainly would be dissp too I would try and see another bsp for 2nd appoinion i have been there with tt and i know exactly how you feel best of luck with the rest.
I totally support your desicion and understand why you may have felt uncomfortable with one breast smaller than the other. What was your doctors name??
yes your breast were beautiful before,but i can understand why you would want to have that "lifted" look.You should wait at least 6 months before you make any other judgements about your breasts because alot changes during this time. It looks like your PS did not make your inner pockets of your breasts properly for your implants to sit right and from what i see, you have a case of double bubble. Sometimes if you massage enough it can get rid of the bubbles, but everyones body is different. Search for a PS that has good experience with revision and also reconstruction they usually know how to handle re-do's. Also search for someone that has atleast 20 plus years in post training as a plastic surgeon. I hope this helps! Good luck.
Looks like double bubble. Your breasts were beautiful before. I would give it a bit of time they may still drop more. Good luck
Thank you. I went to see my surgeon yesterday, who I really like and who is very knowledgeable but is working as a fellowship surgeon under a supervisor, and she has me taping my boobs into place using surgical tape and doing specific massages. My revision surgery is scheduled for June 11th. Apparently my breast creases are very strong and are not letting go. The surgeon is saying I will most likely get a lift on both sides and may need to replace my implants with smaller ones. I wear a DD bra right now (though I can't wear a normal bra anyway.) To the person who said my breasts were beautiful before, they were ok but really looked like I'd had a few kids. They were all skin and no breast tissue. You could hold them between your fingers, thin like pancakes, and when I laid down, they would slide to the sides in a very un-pretty way. Anyway, despite the issues with my surgery, I'm not devastated over it, partly because I'm pretty into surgery and do not mind having surgery. I'll be getting my nose done as well, and a little more fat grafting. It's a journey! Take care and thanks for the responses.
Good Luck with your revision! Its still early on for you, if you check out my review, you will see I had double bubble that has cleared up and is almost gone. Lots of compressions and using the band on the double bubble breast. Please make sure you are seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for your revision. Not to scare you, but you could have more complications the 2nd time around. Take care.
Just please be careful and keep us posted.I really do care what happens with you.We sacrifice a lot to go through these surgeries. Take care lilgrassyfi.....

you need to see a board certified cosmetic surgeon.a surgeon that has experience in breast surgery.this is my opinion and i am speaking from experience.bad experience from my choice of a certain surgeon.my new surgeon has over 20 years of breast surgery experience.please be careful and research.you will be fine.i have been where you are and it will get better.it is your right to get what you desire and pay for.

Thanks for the response. I'm still hopeful and am going to pursue better results! :) The good part is that they look normal when I'm clothed.