Thrilled with the new Ta-Ta's!!! - New York

I have been unhappy my boobs since I was a teen....

I have been unhappy my boobs since I was a teen. When other girls were developing, I was still in a training bra. I am 5"10, 150# and was a small B cup. My breasts were very small and not in proportion to my height/weight. I always felt awkward about my size and was even teased. Some guys laughed at my "mosquito bites". Well, I recently turned 40 and decided to finally get a BA.....wanted to do it since I was 20 but was scared and could not afford such an expensive procedure. I went to 3 plastic surgeons over the years and never felt 100% comfortable to make such a big decision. Then I met Dr. E and knew he was the right one for me!!!!! I decided to get 304 cc , he used the dual plane technique. I now wear a size 36 C/D and fill out my bikini perfectly!!!

Dr. E offer "24 hour Rapid Recovery"....At first I...

Dr. E offer "24 hour Rapid Recovery"....At first I was highly skeptical, but after reading dozens of positive reviews from his satisfied patients I chose him to do my surgery. I AM STILL AMAZED at how little pain there was. I took no pain killers, only ibuprofen. I was able to lift my arms above my head in the recovery room. I even went out to dinner the same evening after my surgery!!! Dr. E is one in amillion....I highly recommend him to anyone considering a BA!!!!

I am currently 4 months post op and feel great! My...

I am currently 4 months post op and feel great! My breasts are no longer sore, they feel soft and are dropping and fluffing nicely. This whole experience has been life changing for me. I used to be SO insecure and hated the way I looked. Now I have confidence when wearing a bikini......IT'S A WONDERFUL FEELING!!!! No more padded bras for me. I suggest every woman unhappy with their breast size take the plunge and do it, but only after extensive research. Dr. E chose moderate profile Allergan silicone implants for me. I definitely made the right decision choosing him as my surgeon. THE RESULTS ARE SOOOO NATURAL! I did not want to look like a plastic,fake barbie doll. He explained to me that in most cases, larger,high profile implants tend to create complications later down the road. He also informed me that 1 in 4 woman will need a revision after surgery due to double bubble,capsular contraction,excessive tissue stretching,etc. But his revision rates are much lower than the norm.due to his technique. The dual plane method does not stretch breast tissue to extremes. He took precise measurements before surgery and assured me he creates the most natural results. He is a wonderful doctor and I could not be happier! Good luck to all ladies considering surgery.

My implants are Natrelle Style 15 for those who...

my implants are Natrelle Style 15 for those who would like to know ;-))

Oh, I forgot to mention how wonderful Dr. E and...

oh, I forgot to mention how wonderful Dr. E and his staff were towards me throughout the whole experience. I never felt like a dollar sign. Dr. Epstein never rushed me and was extremely caring and answered all of my questions professionally. He even called me the same night of my surgery to make sure I was feeling OK...and sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers too!!!!! A truly kind hearted doctor that goes out of his way to make his patients feel special.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein used the dual plane technique on me. He was very thorough and took time to explain the entire procedure to me. I felt safe and assured that he would do an excellent job. I did extensive research, he has so many positive reviews from patients that had a wonderful experience, which was the main reason I chose him to do my surgery. I just knew he was the right doctor for me. I definetely recommend him and suggest any one considering an augmentation to do research. It is very important to find a doctor that is board certified!!! I feel so pretty now and actually get great compliments. Before I was teased for being flat now I am told I have beautiful breasts. Every woman deserves to feel sexy. Now when I look in the mirror I feel like a real woman....THANKS DR. E!!!!

Hey there. All is well. Had my 3 month checkup and my PS was really pleased. He decided to take pics and I don't have to see him for another year. You were right. The implant we chose makes them look so natural. I'm happy with mine and love to dress them up. Look out summer here we come!!!
cool girl would like this
Thanks boob envy. Research (google) rapid recovery for more info. Actually, not many doctors offer this incredible procedure! My PS Dr. Mark Epstein was absolutely AMAZING...go to his website for details.  I took no pain pills after my BA and actually went out to dinner the same evening after my surgery. MIND BLOWING is an understatement!!!
Looking good btw!
Can you tell me more about this rapid recovery process?!
Hey ralaska, thanks so much!! You are sweet, the compliment made my day. BTW-I saw your piks, the ta ta's look AMAZING!!! Bet you're turning lots of heads...lol
They did not change much after the 3 month mark biggirl.  I love the natural look too; actually no one knows I had them done. (except of course when I dress them up in a tight , sexy blouse or wear a bikini at the beach.) You look fab btw;-)
Hey Kooberry did you notice that the size of your breasts changed much after the first 3 months? I read your post and you said at 4 months they were still dropping and fluffing nicely? I love the natrelle because it does look so natural and they don't project out far which is great too. I guess I will just need my bras to dress them up?
Wow Kooberry - you look amazing! I hope my final results looks as good! AND Holy Heck can't believe you are 40!! You look awesome!
I have the same ones Kooberry the Natrelle 15 at 616cc and I love them. Once they drop and fluff and swelling goes down they will be beautiful.
Thanks katelyn. You look absolutely amazing! Your PS did an excellent job. I've considered getting high profile eventually too. But there are risks with going bigger  and besides I can not afford it...Lol I am happy with the ta ta's overall & will probably stick to what I got;-)
Hey, your looking great. Ive heard so many great reviews about high profile and silicones. Mine feel natural since they are under the muscle. They are doing great as well. I am so happy that I got them too. Im happy that I dont need padded bras to make them look bigger. I was thinking about talking to my doctor about, high profile though. See if he can give me a good deal maybe.
Thanks unsure. Yes, I am thrilled with my new boobs. Having a BA was a great decision and I have zero regrets!!! For once in my life I can fill out a bathing suit and am not ashamed to show them to my boyfriend. (I see you are worried and debating about going through with it.... my advice is to simply follow your heart.) I was fully aware of the potential risks, but found an excellent PS and went through with it anyway. Good Luck hunn
Hi Koo. Your BA looks great!! Are they still everything you wanted?
softg----I slept fine. Was required to lay directly on breasts in 15 minute intervals  first 2 weeks after my BA.  I slept on back until they fully healed. My PS offered "rapid recovery", which was truly amazing!!!  I was pretty much pain free after surgery... No pain killers were required and I experienced absolutely no bruising. Hope your sleeping situation improves, take care
Thanks! my Dr. does indeed do the 24 hr recovery, or rapid recovery. I can sleep fine if I'm laying on my sides or back. I just can't 'prop' myself up, it puts a serious kink in my neck and all hell breaks loose! I read through 109 reviews of his on Kudzu, which is not controlled by his office at all, and there were rave reviews of his technique, at least 50% of the reviews were about his BA's. So I feel in good hands!
@softgirl: sounds like good signs you have a good doc!
Well I certainly hope so. I have another Dr. that did some digging for me and that was helpful as well. I have to get some before pics up, soon...!
KooB---how did you sleep right after your BA? I can't sleep propped up at all due to having 5 whiplash injuries in a bad car accident 18 yrs ago.. I have tried many times, even bought a new recliner and I still get instant migraines... However, I can sleep on my back with knees propped over some fat pillows. I am praying that the 24 hr recovery will allow me to sleep in my bed [alone], on my back or at least on my side. what do you think?
Wow, you look fabulous! Hats off on such a successful outcome... : )
I think you look great too in your new boobies. Smiles. i always wanted bigger boobs when I was younger too. Ive always been small framed even in my younger years. When I started to develope, I thought I would have bigger boobs then I did. But as I got older they never grew. When I would buy bras I bought them padded, but when I bought my bikini i always felt so small to all the other girls my age and older. So it took an affect on me having 32A, I hated my body, they way i looked and wanted to be bigger. When my mom took me to the doctor, he said I have a high amount of estrogen and progt. in me. Thats why I developed and looked more womanly, then male. I would get teased too about my small nubs. Ive always had a girls voice too. So it was really hard going through HS. So I saved my money up through the years. When I was 18yr. I really dug deep and decided to do some research. So I talked to a lot of doctors, gathered as much info as I needed. I found a doctor I liked, he showed me everything, told me everything, and really explained it well. His staff was really great too. I wasnt left in the dark about anything. I really felt comfortable when I finially got my implants. I wanted to get tear drop style at first because i think it looks sexier. But I wanted to be fuller. So my doctor recommended I get a style that would give me that fuller look. I also went with Saline bc I was not sure if gel or sillicone would be good in my body if it broke. I got my implants 3 days after my 19th BD. Do you have kids? did or are you going to breast feed? Can you still breast feed with implants? Does it affect the breast? I know the breasts grow when they produce milk, would that make the implant or put pressure on the implant? Just courious. Again you look great too. Smiles.
Thanks katelynn.  I was aware there is a risk with silicone leaking, but they feel so much more natural than saline to me.  No kids here, just 3 fur babies....Lol
Kooberry, my Dr. also uses the 24 hr recovery and I'm so happy to read your review! This makes me eager to get my BA. I'm booked for Dec. 26th. I am getting Allergan 15 in 397 ccs. I'm 5 2, 128 lbs.
Thank you so much turquoise! What a sweet compliment......I guess the Oil of Olay is working!! Lol  I am relatively happy with the moderate profile, however I do wish I went a little bigger sometimes.  High profile would have provided better projection.  My PS actually does not offer HP implants because they tend to cause greater complications(capsular contracture, double bubble,etc) Overall I am pleased with the natural looking ta ta's & not needing a revision.
Kooberry, I love your results...do you like moderate profile so far? That's the profile that I think looks most natural. Are you happy with it? Anyway, you look stunning! And I can't believe you're 40! You look 15 years younger!