Breast Aug + Lift - New York, + Picture Diary!

After years of thinking about this. going back and...

After years of thinking about this. going back and forth about weather or not to do it. finally i decided i needed to do it because it was really affecting my life. i was very self conscience in general, never going without a bra, never changing in front of anyone. in the bed room with my boyfriend, even during sex i would do anything so he couldnt see my boobs. I had a mild case of ptosis, droopy breasts and had large areolas. i was a 34b. something had to be done!

I had a breast lift yesterday with 240cc silicone implants moderate profile. I wanted to look extremely natural, i dont want anyone to know i have implants. if you see on my wall i posted a question a few weeks ago asking for advice with size. the only advice i got was to go for 300cc-350cc. Becasue i am 5'10 and 135 with broad should the doctors thought i "could handle" that size. But i went with my intuition. Having the doctor order me both 240 and 270cc silicone implants. the morning of my surgery i picked 240cc. Which would put me at a small-medium C. which is what i want.

I dont know why even when i stated how natural i wanted to look the other doctors push for "what you can handle" or what seems to be big! my first piece of advice to anyone when considering size is to not go too big, i feel like these surgeons are so jaded when it comes to size. Not my doctor, he was so cool, after the surgery he said to me " you were right about the 240cc they are going to look perfect" i just wanted a fuller more perky youthful look, after all im only 25!

I did not do this procedure to have big boobs. By all means if you want big ones go big! i was out of surgery at 11am. doc said surgery couldnt have gone better. I am still bed ridden. Cant lift myself up. Thank god my best friend is here taking care of me. YOU CANT DO IT ALONE. today is day 2, i am still very sore, swollen, lots of pressure. Sleeping on my back is no fun either. But considering i just had major surgery im doing pretty good. I have been taking vicodin every 5 hours or so. I still havent seen results cause i have this bra i cant take off for another day. I will keep you posted!

Please feel free to message me if you have any...

please feel free to message me if you have any questions. Online diaries and forums helped me so much pre op, i hope i can give back.

A lift with 240cc low profile silicone implants,...

A lift with 240cc low profile silicone implants, Dr Freunds "tear drop breast lift".
New York Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 25 Feb 2012:Amazing results, he is easy, no bullsh*t, informative, patient and personal. Most importantly got me the exact results I wanted and I cant imagine another doctor making my breasts looking this good :) Thanks Doc!

Hey, thanks so much for your post. I just had similar surgery with a 245cc implant on my right smaller side. Im worried they won't be big enough,but looking at yours I feel very reasssured. Not dared to look yet other than looking down when my dressings were changed 1 day after surgery. I'm 5ft 2" around 55kg but I do have broad shoulders. Get my dressings off in 3 days! You look gorgeous! I think they are a great size
Hey I don't know if you already answered this but how tall are you and what is your bwd?
you look perfect. I am tall and very slim, PS wants to get over 400cc and that's scares I think that is too much for me. I would be more secure to be around 300 cc, after he examined me he thinks I should go more because I am tall its OK. You look absolutely natural, hope you are happy.
Was this an under or over the muscle implant? Also, round or teardrop? They look amazing, you must be so happy!
I am 5'3", 104 pounds. I breast fed 3 kids for a total of 3 years. I'm an avid Marathoner, skier, and yogi but I also have a ton of events for my job and must dress up quite a bit. Lots of black tie events, etc. I am a 32AA and would like to be a full B cup which is what I was when I nursed kids. I had my sizing appt this last week and the surgeon suggested between 215, 235, and 255. All filled up a B cup to various degrees. After reading your testimony, I feel like I should consider something smaller than 215. Thoughts? Appreciate your blog.
Hello!! I LOVE your results. I'm having the same kind of lift done soon and I have selected 265 moderate profile silicone gels to be placed under the muscle. I hope to have results as good as yours! Are you still upset about them being to big for you?
Hi, I was wondering how you are doing and if you are still happy and how the scaring has done? Did you get total feeling back yet? Thanks you look great
Holy cow!! Perfect!!
How are you feeling about them now? Do you still think they are too big? Did your doc tell you had assymetry before? I am 4 weeks and 1 post op and trying not to freak out because they are not perfect (I feel like one hangs lower than the other and hence so does my nipple/areola), but I definitely saw yours change over time which gives me hope ha ha!
Thank you for your post!! I'm scheduled for 12/13 and getting the exact same implants. I'm a bundle of nerves and really appreciated your write up and posting your photos. You look fantastic!
I think the size is perfect for you. Great results.
You look great! Congrats on your surgery and results :) I'm waiting for
Mine to look normal, they are up to my colar
Bones right now!
WOW! awesome results!!!!
You look great! :-))
I don't know if they have dropped? The don't sit high! How do I know? What size where you pre op? And after?
I also have 240cc saline implants. I absolutely love them! Yours are very nice as well. Have they dropped any?
your areolas look totally perfect! dont do it!
i posted a picture! thank you for your feedback! your outcome is amazing, verrrry proportionate!
i wanted to reduce the size of my areolas too. how do you feel about your scar? my surgery is a month away and i'm still debatiing if i want to get a lift and reduce the areola size. feedback please!
hmmm.... you know i dont mind large areolas as long as they as they sit high on the breast. My problem was that i was droppy, so the procedure i did lifted, and reduced areola size not by much though. mostly i needed the lift (which is amazing!). if i were you i would post pictures and see what people say. its nice to get objective opinions. I dont mind the scar so much. i am in a committed relationship and my man loves me so it doesnt bother me. Im sure if i was single and had to show the scar i would be uncomfortable.
Gorgeous
you look great! Obviously He is an excellent surgeon. Thanks for sharing your story:))
Laura they look absolutely PERFECT!! Great job!! :)
under muscle
hi. They look great! Glad you are healing well. What placement are they? Submuscular or subglandular?