Breast Aug + Lift - New York, + Picture Diary!

After years of thinking about this. going back and...

After years of thinking about this. going back and forth about weather or not to do it. finally i decided i needed to do it because it was really affecting my life. i was very self conscience in general, never going without a bra, never changing in front of anyone. in the bed room with my boyfriend, even during sex i would do anything so he couldnt see my boobs. I had a mild case of ptosis, droopy breasts and had large areolas. i was a 34b. something had to be done!

I had a breast lift yesterday with 240cc silicone implants moderate profile. I wanted to look extremely natural, i dont want anyone to know i have implants. if you see on my wall i posted a question a few weeks ago asking for advice with size. the only advice i got was to go for 300cc-350cc. Becasue i am 5'10 and 135 with broad should the doctors thought i "could handle" that size. But i went with my intuition. Having the doctor order me both 240 and 270cc silicone implants. the morning of my surgery i picked 240cc. Which would put me at a small-medium C. which is what i want.

I dont know why even when i stated how natural i wanted to look the other doctors push for "what you can handle" or what seems to be big! my first piece of advice to anyone when considering size is to not go too big, i feel like these surgeons are so jaded when it comes to size. Not my doctor, he was so cool, after the surgery he said to me " you were right about the 240cc they are going to look perfect" i just wanted a fuller more perky youthful look, after all im only 25!

I did not do this procedure to have big boobs. By all means if you want big ones go big! i was out of surgery at 11am. doc said surgery couldnt have gone better. I am still bed ridden. Cant lift myself up. Thank god my best friend is here taking care of me. YOU CANT DO IT ALONE. today is day 2, i am still very sore, swollen, lots of pressure. Sleeping on my back is no fun either. But considering i just had major surgery im doing pretty good. I have been taking vicodin every 5 hours or so. I still havent seen results cause i have this bra i cant take off for another day. I will keep you posted!

Please feel free to message me if you have any...

please feel free to message me if you have any questions. Online diaries and forums helped me so much pre op, i hope i can give back.
The size you chose looks like it fits you perfectly. Hooray for sticking to your guns. You look fabulous!
Wow, you look great! Good job with sticking to your 1st choice. It was nice to read your story.

A lift with 240cc low profile silicone implants,...

A lift with 240cc low profile silicone implants, Dr Freunds "tear drop breast lift".
Hey, thanks so much for your post. I just had similar surgery with a 245cc implant on my right smaller side. Im worried they won't be big enough,but looking at yours I feel very reasssured. Not dared to look yet other than looking down when my dressings were changed 1 day after surgery. I'm 5ft 2" around 55kg but I do have broad shoulders. Get my dressings off in 3 days! You look gorgeous! I think they are a great size
Hey I don't know if you already answered this but how tall are you and what is your bwd?
you look perfect. I am tall and very slim, PS wants to get over 400cc and that's scares I think that is too much for me. I would be more secure to be around 300 cc, after he examined me he thinks I should go more because I am tall its OK. You look absolutely natural, hope you are happy.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 25 Feb 2012:Amazing results, he is easy, no bullsh*t, informative, patient and personal. Most importantly got me the exact results I wanted and I cant imagine another doctor making my breasts looking this good :) Thanks Doc!