Update on revision - Do You See a Difference - New York

Hi.I had lipo with fat graft to the butt on...

Hi.I had lipo with fat graft to the butt on December 23. With Dr. Yager in NY. He is great and his staff is very friendly. I love the way I look from behind very curvy but the side view is still flat as a pancake.There is also one spot on my abdomen that has a fat pocket but I believe that should be easily fixed.

I am going to see him this evening and update on what he suggests. I would like a more pronounced difference but dont know where I would get fat from.

Sorry hun :( ..go see Dr salama!
I just had my done with dr Yager In ny. too. Even swollen I don't see much difference , I'm on my 2 week and nothing! So much sacrifice , 9,000 down the drain . Please give me some hope. Do you see any results yet?
Im now starting my 6th week and still no difference. It hasnt fluffed up at all. Im going fot the massages but still nothing. I had 2 liters removed and grafted how many did you have??

Am going for another visi today with Dr Yager so...

Am going for another visi today with Dr Yager so we can take pictures and hopefully he will suggest a solution to my still flat butt. Will update pictures after it is almost exactly three months and fat cells never fluffed as he said they would. Wish me luck'

I went to Dr. Sheila Bond in Jersey and she did a great job. If you are looking for someone close to you and that does good work try her.
Wow I'm so sorry!! I'm from NY too, i went on a few consultations with Dr's that said they could do it. Eith out proof i just couldn't ...i didn't trust it. Not to mention NY prices are crazy! Hopefully they can correct it or give you a refund. I feel robed for you!
I haven't gone to him yet. I am sched for 6/14.

Hello ladies, well I went to see him again on...

Hello ladies, well I went to see him again on March 21 three months after fat graft to butt. I stated the obvious that the fat graft to butt has still not fluffed up and the fat cells which he said were in shock and would eventually fluff up hadnt done a thing. Im still flat as a pancake and he now wants me to wait another three months before we can even discuss options. Im so dissapointed. It looks like I only had back lipo. Will let ou all know what he says when i go back. My husband is very dissapointed as well hes actually quite angry at alll the money spent with now results.

are you happy with your project? Its more than just the left side? I cant even tell where he did anything to you. I would suggest, he lipo up to 5,000 CC's of fat from abdomen, flanks and lower back. Ask him to add 500-800 CC's of fat to buttocks with additional 200-300 cc's to lateral hips. You should definitely see a difference then. Did you show him your wish pics? What type of garment did he use on you during postop?

I just never seen a bbl where it looks like the PS did absolutely nothing. Ask for your medical record, with operative note, anesthesia report and post op notes. All MD's have to document these reports when performing surgery.
hes doing a rervision on Oct 25th to even out the left side which he says is uneven
so hopefully it will look better
Was there any change after 3months? If not, what was his recommendation.

I really hate this happened to you.

Hello ladies, finally had revision with Yager. Am...

Hello ladies, finally had revision with Yager. Am definitely happier with these results. He didnt charge for revision but did charge for anesthesia because I wanted to be put out. There would have been no charge if I had gone with local anesthesia but I dont think I could have handled that....Here are the new pics.

Hi, I wanted to ask you where did he took the fat from for the revision? Thanks
Girl i hear u . If i ever did this again i wud have to be sleep. Good luck
Def a difference and it will get much better :)
New York Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is very attentive..unfortunately after 3 months there is no protrusion to my backside the lipo of the back has shaped very nicely but there is no difference from side view whatsoever he wants me to wait another 3 months before discussing options .spent alot for still no butt.