Update on revision - Do You See a Difference - New York

Hi.I had lipo with fat graft to the butt on...

Hi.I had lipo with fat graft to the butt on December 23. With Dr. Yager in NY. He is great and his staff is very friendly. I love the way I look from behind very curvy but the side view is still flat as a pancake.There is also one spot on my abdomen that has a fat pocket but I believe that should be easily fixed.

I am going to see him this evening and update on what he suggests. I would like a more pronounced difference but dont know where I would get fat from.

Am going for another visi today with Dr Yager so...

Am going for another visi today with Dr Yager so we can take pictures and hopefully he will suggest a solution to my still flat butt. Will update pictures after it is almost exactly three months and fat cells never fluffed as he said they would. Wish me luck'

Hello ladies, well I went to see him again on...

Hello ladies, well I went to see him again on March 21 three months after fat graft to butt. I stated the obvious that the fat graft to butt has still not fluffed up and the fat cells which he said were in shock and would eventually fluff up hadnt done a thing. Im still flat as a pancake and he now wants me to wait another three months before we can even discuss options. Im so dissapointed. It looks like I only had back lipo. Will let ou all know what he says when i go back. My husband is very dissapointed as well hes actually quite angry at alll the money spent with now results.

Hello ladies, finally had revision with Yager. Am...

Hello ladies, finally had revision with Yager. Am definitely happier with these results. He didnt charge for revision but did charge for anesthesia because I wanted to be put out. There would have been no charge if I had gone with local anesthesia but I dont think I could have handled that....Here are the new pics.
New York Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is very attentive..unfortunately after 3 months there is no protrusion to my backside the lipo of the back has shaped very nicely but there is no difference from side view whatsoever he wants me to wait another 3 months before discussing options .spent alot for still no butt.

Hi, I wanted to ask you where did he took the fat from for the revision? Thanks
Girl i hear u . If i ever did this again i wud have to be sleep. Good luck
Def a difference and it will get much better :)
Hey do you have any recent pictures? I also did a bbl with Yager.
The last five pictures I posted were about a month ago.
The last 5 pictures i posted were a month ago. I had the revision done January 24th
I can see a major difference. I hope you are happy with your results. It looks great. My back is still swore and my butt feels hard, I hoping for it to feel a bit softer soon.
There are days when my butt feels really hard and tingly but most of the time I dont feel anything its weird but some days it seems larger than others.
That's completely normal. Funny thing the "fluff" in a couple of months is true. I didn't believe it but when I saw it on myself I was really surprised. I lost alot of volume compared to the first month but around 6 months I started seeing a more fluffed rounder butt. Not necessarily bigger but definitely nicer than the first months. The main thing is seeing a difference from the beginning that way you know if you loose volume youre still going to stay with a nice booty. New York you look great!
I'm really happy for you!!! You can see a huge difference! All the best in your recovery!!! Drab2fab your results are awesome!
I just had a bbl and TT with Dr Yager. Glad he was able to redo your procedure. I'm only 11 days PO my bbl, but I'm pleased with the results so far. My main focus was my hips. But I definitely see a huge difference on you now. Looks good! Happy healing :)
There is definitely a difference! Nice :-) that was good too that he didnt even charge besides the anesthesia. Happy healing
Im happy for you I hope you have better results:-)
are you happy with your project? Its more than just the left side? I cant even tell where he did anything to you. I would suggest, he lipo up to 5,000 CC's of fat from abdomen, flanks and lower back. Ask him to add 500-800 CC's of fat to buttocks with additional 200-300 cc's to lateral hips. You should definitely see a difference then. Did you show him your wish pics? What type of garment did he use on you during postop?

I just never seen a bbl where it looks like the PS did absolutely nothing. Ask for your medical record, with operative note, anesthesia report and post op notes. All MD's have to document these reports when performing surgery.
hes doing a rervision on Oct 25th to even out the left side which he says is uneven
so hopefully it will look better
Was there any change after 3months? If not, what was his recommendation.

I really hate this happened to you.
Yes definitely get your $$$ back or consult a lawyer asap!! This is highway robbery!! There is no difference with your behind and just barely with your torso..
wow that is too bad def get your money back no difference in before or after... hire a lawyer
I was exposed to the same nonsense here in NYC. I was completely upset as well girl! smh! I would definitely ask for a refund! My procedure was 4500 and the lipo was phenomenal, so that is THE ONLY REASON why I did not request my 4500 back. However, your 11000 is serious money to kick out for and half a$$ job! The doctor and I would have some serious verbal issues. Good Luck and I hope things work out!
Did you went to Ps? how ar u now?
ufffff ASK FOR REFUND,,, SORRY ,,
I dont see a difference. I would want all my money back too.
I don't see a difference. I never heard of your butt fluffing out . You lose volume as time goes by not gain . It sounds like he's lying . Maybe to avoid a lawsuit. Don't wait threes months .How much dat did he say he transferred ?
You should check out Ms. New's post, she also had a re do from her dr because she wasn't completely satisfied so maybe talk to her about the time frame her doctor made her wait versus what yours is telling you.
That Dr. Is full of $hit....