Finally Doing It - New York, NY

Okay, so I've been researching this procedure...

Okay, so I've been researching this procedure for years, and finally got up the courage to go in for a consultation this week. The doctor thinks that I have plenty of fat to help form a nice shapely (not huge) behind. I'm going to have my love handles, lower and upper abs, lower back, bra fat, the little pockets of arm pit fat, and my arms. I'm 5'2 and about 143 pounds.

I am going in to get blood work done on Monday, and having the actual procedure done on Wednesday. I am crazy nervous and excited at the same time!

I'll post before and after pictures soon.

12-7-2011 - Before Surgery Today is the big day...

12-7-2011 - Before Surgery

Today is the big day and I am unbelievably nervous!!! (excited too!) My stomach is in knots, and I've been awake since 4 am. I was told not to eat or drink anything after midnight, so naturally, this is the first morning that I'm ACTUALLY hungry lol. I really hope that everything turns out ok. I am hoping and praying for no complications, and that the painkillers actually work. If I'm up to it, I will post again later.

Sooooo nervous!

12-7-2011 - After surgery

The soreness was soooo tolerable when I was going home. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. However, I think the anesthesia had a little bit of an amnesic effect. I forgot how I got home, and I felt sort of drunk. I took my anti-biotic and a Vicodin, so the day wasn't so bad. Having to sleep on my stomach is the worst though =\ ..It's making my lower back hurt.

12-8-2011

So I looked in the mirror, and my butt definitely doesn't look round. It may be because of the garment, but still, I wish I could see the roundness more. And because of the swelling + the garment, I can't really see the effects of the lipo. I hope I can see results soon!

Also, the soreness was definitely worse today. It was really hard to get out of bed, especially since I had my arms lipo'ed too. I'm taking a million vitamins that are supposed to help after surgery. I hope they kick in asap.

19 Days later, and my stomach is still fatand I...

19 Days later, and my stomach is still fatand I see NO difference in my stomach, and my butt is still non-existent!!! Very very very pissed off, and very dissatisfied!! Will discuss this with my PS in 9 days during my next post-op appointment. I want wayyy better results!

Okay, it's been over 4 months since my procedure,...

Okay, it's been over 4 months since my procedure, and while a few people have noticed that I look slimmer, not too many people noticed a difference in my butt. I'm going to go back to the surgeon to ask to have the procedure done again. I really want there to be a dramatic difference. I still have bra fat, love handles, and fat in my upper/lower abs that he can use. The surgeon was really a nice guy, and hopefully we can work to get the results I really, really want! I'm going to bring him a picture this time, and ask him to shape my butt exactly how I want it.

Ok, so I had this procedure re-done last May, and...

Ok, so I had this procedure re-done last May, and I was much happier with the results. He put more fat into my buttocks, and people have taken notice. The only issue I have currently is that my right cheek seems sooo much smaller than the left cheek, although I understand that they will never completely be the same size. I am definitely hoping to save up enough money to get this procedure done one 3rd and final time to get the roundness that I want, as well as some symmetry.
New York Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is very friendly, and tells you exactly what he can and can't do with your body. The staff is amazing!! The young, blond woman at the front desk is sooo nice, and she answers all questions and concerns.

did he charge you to re-do the work when u weren't happy?
maybe you should try a different doctor
So sorry to hear that do you have any before and after pics? Tell him to show you the before pics and take after pics and compare the two infront of him, also tell him to tell you exactly what did he do to you.
I have another post-op appointment this week, and I'll definitely have him do all of that. I'm going to get this re-done this summer, which means I'll have to gain weight. I'm just really annoyed.
hey so sorry your not pleased with your results i hope things have shaped up for you after the swelling goes down.. can you tell me please how many liters of fat did he take out and how many ccs in each cheek?
He only put 480 ccs into each cheek. I'm not sure how much he took out in total. I liked the way my butt was when it was swollen. Now that the swelling has gone down, I'm back to where I started. I have to get everything re-done this summer. I spent all that time standing up or laying down for nothing. It doesn't even matter now, there's no fat in my butt to preserve.
Good Luck!!!
Thanks soo much. The procedure went well! It's the healing that I'll need the most luck for lol
Good luck. I will keep u in my prayers.
Thank you! I really appreciate it
Very exciting for you! Best of luck with your surgery. I am planning BBL next month in nyc. Please keep us posted and take care.
Thank you! I go in this morning and I am uber nervous! This site helped me out a lot, so I will definitely keep you posted.