dont forget where you came from too much publicity

I really didnt want to create a Blog but I think...

I really didnt want to create a Blog but I think its time I speak my mind. I went you yily in December for a BBl. After coming back to the US the girl who did my massages said that my stomach each side of my waist was very uneven and that I would need a redo, I said to myself she isnt a Dr maybe she doesnt know what she is talking about so i decided to email yily to get her opinion, she replied by telling me to send her pics.

after the pics was sent i never got a reply mind you I have been resending just incase "she didnt get it its been like a month and more now, I am sure yily is a great Dr. but to neglect your patients for NEW MONEY is BULL. I just feel like we in the US gave yily so much publicity, that she cant keep up I am not sure how she is going to keep up after March when she has so many post op patients. Its just frustrating that after she operated on me I cant get a response mean while she can respond to Book all these new dates. SHAME ON YOU DR YILY.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hello, do you have any pics that you can send me?
Thanks for sharing. While investigating all the popular Dr.'s, I have seen each with a similar complaint. Since these Dr'.s are very busy getting in for revisions or discussions about a revisions takes times. I'm glad to say I haven't seen alot of these issues with Yily. I've thought about having an issue once I get back to the states and fully understanding that any adjustments needed will be within 3 months, I will have to take time off work and fly back to DR. Opposed to going to my local guy Dr. Markmann who is an 1.5 from my house. And my choice is Santo Domingo... Your right to be upset, Keep us informed.
This only happens to Dominican doctors. Jimerson and Salama are bbl kings here, but they still maintain their professionalism in after care and with how many surgeries they perform. They may be little cocky, but they know they can't Fuck up here.in the US
You might be right maybe Plastic Surgeons in the DR are the only Dr's who don't maintain the US standard of service. I'm sure I will find out on June 6th. Medical Tourism is very popular in Canada, Mexico, DR, South Africa and Thailand and bring in a lot of money for their country. What I do know is the US will shut down and warn its citizens against going to countries where our citizens have died due to gross negligence. In reviewing CDC and the U.S. Embassy site they do not discourage our citizens from coming to DR for these kinds of procedures. I trust our government and did the research before making the decision to even requesting a appointment in DR or Mexico.. I hope that you all continue to let us know about these issued and I enjoy being informed. I also hope other continue to inform the Dr.'s of their grievances as they will never know w/o hearing it from you, and this may make all the difference in how others are treated going forward. You may also report your Dr. to http://www.ipras.org/ and to http://www.sodocipre.net/ and the US. Embassy in cases of gross negligence. Hope this helps.
Amen
Sorry sister but I don't agree with you when you say that jimerson care after his patients.I m the best example.he did horrible job on me, took my 20000$ and ignored me.he s so busy that unhappy patients just bother him.my patient cordinator Sarah never return my calls or emails
I understand where you coming from 100% she should definatly be available for any questions you may have especially post op you are at risk for so many complications that can occur. im so sorry i could only imagine how you feel and what your going thru. do your best take care of yourself and happy healing. dont ever feel like you can speak up this is what this website was created for. never mind the negativity bc theres girls like myself that appreciate the good honest truth. thank you and again please take care of yourself. I hope you finally hear from her.
Thanks for your kind words. I sent an email for a quote to get thigh lipo and I got a response so i took that opportunity to ask my question. How ironic !!
UNREAL!!!!! I JUST DIED A 1000 TIMES FOR YOU AND SHIT MY PANTS WITH LAUGHTER NOT BC I THINK ITS FUNNY BUT I FIND THAT TO BE UTTERLY RIDICOLOUS. WELL KSTAR25 DID YOU FINALLY GET YOUR ANSWER? CROSSING FINGERS FOR YOU.
ty for ur review girl it helps to know
I havent hD sx yet bt i cn understand ur frustration. idky she hasnt replied to u thts very odd but also feasible. I suggest u call yira nd explain to her ur situation nd tht u rlly need to speak to yily. I waited 3 weeks for a quote i had to call in to actually get one tho. I wld b upset as well all i cn suggest is tht u keep trying. Good luck
Am I missing something? $29,000??? Can you please elaborate on this?
What do u need me to elaborate on
Hmmm me making a mistake with an extra zero wasn't the point of this blog we all know that no one would pay twenty nine thousand to see yily in DR if I had it like that I wound go to Beyonce's guy.....,l
You typed it so I asked as the point of commentary is to ASK questions & or make comments. Additionally, your $29K typo error could have been that you were getting more done than just a BBL so we all dont know unless we ASK for clarification. Lastly, there are several women who've shared their experience where the dollar amounts were $19K & up again depending on what she may or may not have performed on you ADDITIONALLY (as readers, we don't know)... My question was ASKED to gain clarity. Nevertheless, its a shame you are not enjoying your results. May you find a doctor to correct the error that took place and be fulfilled to where you can forget what initially happened to you.
Main reason why I didn't pos pics my issue isn't my body I am still healin and don't want to jump to conclusions my issue is AFTER CARE even if I looked like a million bucks my issue is her after care ..
Do you hv pics u can post?
If you've gotten a phone for her, maybe call? It could be somewhere on the paperwork. I'm very sorry to hear that you are frustrated with Dr. Yily's work and response. Stay strong and keep on!
Very proud of you for finally speaking up and writing a blog. We'd love to see pics. Do you feel it was worth it or not?
As far as it being worth it i would wait another month to decide my problem is yily's after care