dont forget where you came from too much publicity

I really didnt want to create a Blog but I think...

I really didnt want to create a Blog but I think its time I speak my mind. I went you yily in December for a BBl. After coming back to the US the girl who did my massages said that my stomach each side of my waist was very uneven and that I would need a redo, I said to myself she isnt a Dr maybe she doesnt know what she is talking about so i decided to email yily to get her opinion, she replied by telling me to send her pics.

after the pics was sent i never got a reply mind you I have been resending just incase "she didnt get it its been like a month and more now, I am sure yily is a great Dr. but to neglect your patients for NEW MONEY is BULL. I just feel like we in the US gave yily so much publicity, that she cant keep up I am not sure how she is going to keep up after March when she has so many post op patients. Its just frustrating that after she operated on me I cant get a response mean while she can respond to Book all these new dates. SHAME ON YOU DR YILY.

uuups !
Hello, do you have any pics that you can send me?
Thanks for sharing. While investigating all the popular Dr.'s, I have seen each with a similar complaint. Since these Dr'.s are very busy getting in for revisions or discussions about a revisions takes times. I'm glad to say I haven't seen alot of these issues with Yily. I've thought about having an issue once I get back to the states and fully understanding that any adjustments needed will be within 3 months, I will have to take time off work and fly back to DR. Opposed to going to my local guy Dr. Markmann who is an 1.5 from my house. And my choice is Santo Domingo... Your right to be upset, Keep us informed.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon