Choose Wisely - New York

Find another surgeon

Find another surgeon

New York Plastic Surgeon

He did my BBL a few years ago. My consultation was rushed but because he was famous in NY for Brazilian Butt lifts I got the procedure done anyway. Well I wasn't satisfied with the results and I express it to him. I told him a wanted to do the procedure again and he told me I didn't need to. Lol. Six years later I still want a second BBL. My advice is to go with some one who has experience and who makes you feel comfortable. You're changing your body and your life . Go with some who respects you and will answer all of your questions. Sorry I don't have any before and after pictures. But the difference wasn't really that noticeably he didn't tell me how many cc's he added and I didn't ask. ( I didn't know that's how it was measured until years later) I didn't want unrealistic results I just wanted a rounder and more feminine shape. I had enough fat for a second procedure. But I'm glad I he didn't want to do it. Well that's my story. Good luck ladies.

oh thanks so much for getting back to me, i appreciate it. i'll keep checking back. i hope you are doing well!
I just took them down a couple of days ago . I'll repost in a few weeks when the swelling goes down
oh, i'm so sorry, just saw them :) you look fantastic!!
hi there, sounds like you'e happy. could you post pics for us? thanks
So I did it . Two week since fixing what Dr.Lefkovits did. The left side of my stomach was uneven . My doctor fixed it . Check out my review
Thank you but girl, I have belly fat from having kids and xtra skin. I actually live in California! I need a tummytuck badly, I will post pics before and after the surgery so people can see what I mean. Dr. Salama does a great job and he is alot cheaper than dr markmann, i cant afford him! lol
Are you going to get the procedure redone anytime soon? I stay in California, so I will never meet this p.s. However, I'm planning my tummytuck and revised bbl in Feb, I would love to go to Dr. Salama, I love how he can give you a nice shape and a nice fat a$$! Lol, so Im thinking of traveling out there to get my moneys worth this time because I cant do this again!
Yeah in the spring I already made a deposit . I'm going with Dr.Markman . I'm trying to lose 20 lbs before I do it. I just got my breast augmentation from Dr. Shafer. They're beautiful. I have posted a review yet . Don't know what I'm waiting on lol..I didn't realize you weren't on the east coast I just responded. I looked over your profile why are you re doing your BBL. You look time as is. Dr. Markman is Closer to me then Dr.Salama , but I'll check out his reviews. Ttyl
Typos... I haven't posted a review yet .. You look good as it is.
Hello, I was wondering if you picked a doctor yet? I had a deposit with dr M ( I live in MD) but ended up traveling to FL Dr. Salama to have it done. I live my results. Good luck!
Hey . Yep I'm going with Dr.M . How was you stay in FL ? Can you tell me what some of your post op instructions were ? How many weeks did you take off of work ? When were you able to sit down ? How Many cc ' s did you get ? ..... My surgery is on the 13 of April . Gurl I'm so fu*king nervous .
Did he transfer any fat to your hips ?
My stay in FL was okay. Not too bad but by day 4 I was ready to go home! Lol post op instructions were no sitting for 4 weeks, garment for 8 weeks, at least 10 massages. I received 900 ccs bc right before surgery I told the dr I didn't want it too big. I wish I hadn't said that b/c I would have rather it be big and then try to lose some if it was too much. I took off for 4 weeks and that's when I started siting. I'm 5 weeks now and I'm still very happy. I want my hips a little wider and considering a 2nd round to the lateral sides of the butt. But have to wait a year which is good bc who knows how my body will shap after several months, i may be just fine. That's where dr S puts the fat to create hips lateral sides of the butt). He doesn't add to the hips. I think that's what dr M told me as well. I love Dr. M work so you're in great hands! Good luck and post when you can.
I believe the day is finally here just 24hrs until my surgery
you paid a lot of money for bad results! hope you find someone good! you should post pics so that people would be able to help judge your results better. im not trying to be mean, but i did notice that everyone that complains on here almost "never" post pics!! that is just strange and im starting to wonder if it is real or not. maybe some are just trying to give certain doctors a bad name or just discourage people from getting the procedure and that will not happen! lol Anyway good luck too u
You're not being mean.... It was six years ago so I don't even have before and after pics. I was young , had some money , a lil credit and had a flat ass. He added some don't get me wrong but when the swelling went down it look like a gained a lil weight. I paid two thousand extra to get my stomach lipoed which still looks good . At one point I gain 20 lbs and my stomach was still close to flat. What made this bad for me is I asked him to re do it. At my consultation he said if I needed done again he'll do it for 5,000 . But when it was all over he said I didn't need it. I had the fat had the money.... WTF. I'be seen other work he has done like breast augmentations and its beautiful . But if you really want an healthy looking butt then go some where else. I'm just being honest. I didn't even own a computer at the time ..I saw him on tv ! I thought to my self what !!! I don't have to be the pretty girl with a flat booty any more ! ....... Who knows maybe I was just practice at the time . I'm not a bitchy person who whines about everything and I was willing to pay him to touch it up. You should meet him. I believe his consultations are free. He really has bad bed side manner . Tell us how he makes you feel. But I'm not lying . Not making this up ......... I don't know what else to say. I know how annoying not seeing before and after pics are. I'm sorry I don't have them .
If you go with him I hope you get the results you are looking for . Good luck
I don't know how many cc's he put in . He didn't tell ne and I didn't ask
The areas he lipoed came out nice. That's the only go thing I could say
Sorry for the delay in my response . He didn't put enough fat. I didn't want a big ol ghetto butt. Just nice and plump. When the swelling went down it just look like a gain a lil weight. He said I may have to do it again if I wanted a larger size. I really was not satisfied and I told him I wanted him to re do it. I was more than willing to paid he he said I didn't need to do it again. I went home and cried I saved for sooooo long for that surgery. It really broke my heart if he would have just listened to me when I asked him to do it again..... I don't know I just don't want any one to go through what I went through.
And what exactly was wrong with your butt lift ? Was it not big enough? Uneven? How many cc's did Dr. L give you?
Where is he located?
I'm going to Dr.Markman.
Don't waste your time with him. Find some one else. Pleassssssse