Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo - New York

I got it done this morning, so far no pain,...

I got it done this morning, so far no pain, howerver throwing up is such a relief. The surgery room is well lit, very clean and the staff very friendly and knowledgable. Can't say much right now, will post tomorrow.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I had some "wave" on my leg, out of all three Drs I saw, he was the only one to acknowledge them, and offer suggestion. His attention to details made the difference. The nurse was at my side the entire time I was awake.

you look great!
Hello I was wondering are you still happy with your results
Hey Does dr f. do financing
Hi i love your results could you go in too more detail About being awake during your procedure? I'm supposed to be getting an awake bbl Abs and flanks lipoed only. Thanks :)
Any update ?
Your booty looks great girl........
I am on day 3 post op and new to this site as well...I have had minimum pain at this point. I am wondering if my Dr put me in the right garment my butt is covered and I seem to be loosing volume daily...HELP?!!!
It looks like you lost all the swelling. How are you feeling with you new body?
I will post new pictures today, it's been a month a 20 days.
Stay tune for the pictures
You look great !
You look great, girl !!
Hello, you said your legs look much better. What did he do to your legs?
Lipo my inner tights
Omg Diana you looks amazing! It seems like you've had a very good and speedy recovery. Are you still swollen? How ae your arms?i had to move my surgery to march :(
No more swelling as far as I can tell. My arm don't hurt anymore. Lots of massages and arm movements to reduce the stiffness I had.
Try to take two weeks off, it really helps. If I had to do it over, I go for two weeks.
The hardest is mastering sleeping on your stomach.

Dr. Francis is the best, I'm sooooo please with my result.
Wow it looks as if your not even swollen or bruised at all. You look great and natural. You don't seem to have any marks from the incisions. Do you know how many incisions he made? And what products you used or were given for a speedy recovery?
Three incisions: two below the butt cheeks and one between the cheeks on top. They all healed nicely, no scars.
I used Coconut oil to massage myself.
Hi Harlem. I had my second consult with Dr F today. He is nice. He also told me he would get 500 cc on each cheek. It seems like he has a limit. But anyways, how is your fat holding up.. I was wondering if maybe u could add more pics pleeeeease.

Thanks
Got home, took the pics. I'm very please with the result.
Hi!Just wondering how your recovery was going. I its going well. How is it going back to work?
Recovery is going very well. Please if you do your arms, you must massage it gently as it can get a little stiff. Can get in and out of bed easily now. Very little bruising left. Bbl took very well, I'm quite happy.
I work in an office, so i got myself a little pillow, I sit on my tight, but move around a lot. When I ride the subway, I don't sit.
Yes, those are Pre and Post pictures
500 was what he was able to use for me. The amount varies on individual body fat as well as fat quality.
Hi...Congrats...Are those you're after pictures posted....looks nice!
Considering Dr F for my BBL.....does he add more than 500 cc...or was that amount decided between you and him....
Thanks for all your feedback.
Thank you so much!!!! I'm looking forward to the end result. Keep y'all posted.