Breast and Abdominal Surgery - New Westminster, BC

I attended Dr. P's office because of my loss...

I attended Dr. P's office because of my loss of breast size and abdominal laxity due to three babies. I simply did not like what I saw and no matter how much I exercised, it was of no help. After undergoing breast augmentation with mastopexies and abdominoplasty, I am so pleased with the results - they exceed my expectations and have given me my confidence back. I am eternally grateful to Dr. P for his understanding and expertise.

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. P to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. From my initial telephone call enquiring about breast surgery and tummy tuck, consultation visit to meet with Dr. P, surgery and recovery, I was totally satisfed and cared for throughout the whole process. Dr. P was most professional, respectful, and attentive to my needs throughout the whole process. I felt very comfortable going into surgery - I was very prepared. Today, three months later, I am 100% pleased with my results of the breast augmentation/mastopexies with abdominoplasty and liposuction surgery - results exceeded my expectations. My breasts feel and look very natural and I am thankful I went with the size Dr. P suggested - they are perfect! My abdomen is great and I actually have a new belly button. Thank you so much Dr. P and staff for your kindness, professionalism, knowledge, and caring attitude.

Yes, that muscle separation just will not go away without surgical tightening. Sad, but true. I'm glad you were able to get this done. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf!