Tummy Tuck, Lipo of Flanks Waist and Back - New Orleans, LA

So glad I had it done. I was told i shouldnt...

So glad I had it done. I was told i shouldnt because i am 235 and only 5'2. I knew i wouldnt be skinny i just wanted to get rid of my big hanging apron. I went in to have my consult and Dr. Pelias and her staff was very helpful and informative. I have been turned downed by so many doctors because i am obese. But Dr. Pelias understand my grief and what i wanted accomplished. I am now 10 days post op and i am healing great. My drains were removed 6 days post op. Im still wearing my binder but i just ordered a fajas from ebay for $79. I will update wgen it gets in.
Your looking good! Its not always about your weight excess skin can cause a lot of problems. I'm right behind my tt is 11/14.
Thank you. Good luck with your surgery. Keep me posted.

a few more pics

Here are a few more pics.

having a bad day 12 days post op

I woke up to a fever, chills and aches. My incision is opening up and its infected. The doctor said my drains came out too early and the fluid inside maybe infected. Waiting to get my antibiotics now.
I'm sorry about the infection. On the upside you're already looking good!!
Thank you!
Get well soon!! Your still looking good. Take it easy and get some rest..

ok i wish the drains were still in... huh...

My drains came out on its own 5 or 6 days after my surgery. The left side, i knew would be fine b/c the output was less than 25cc/24 hour. But the right side was still putting out 50-60cc. So with that, i have a built up seroma that needed to be drained. My doctor drained it and i felt 100% better. There is some infection. Im taking bactrim and levofloavin.. the strong stuff. So she aspirated the seroma now my dressing is a big maxi pad to absorb the fluid. But the fluid is still building up on my right side, at least with the drains in place, the fluid was being drawn out. With this method, i feel like my belly is holding up a gallon jug. Not cute at all.
OMG you gave me hope!!! Mines is scheduled for May 22nd!!! My stomach looks like yours and Plus I am 5'2 and wanted to see someone who was around my height. Of course I am in the transition of losing weight but as of right now I am currently your weight now. My ideal goal is to get to 190 by my *BIG DAY*..... I cannot wait to upload my pictures!! Stay tune because this FINE DIVA is about to be on the FLAT SIDE!!!! OMG!! I AM SUPER EXCITED NOW!!!
Thanks for the nice review. It is great that you are willing to share your story with other patients considering the procedure. You look terrific and I am glad you are feeling terrific now too! www.drpelias.com
How are u

pleased but still not flat

It's been 8 months since my surgery and I do love that I look better in clothes but naked my stomach is not flat on one side. Its not symmetric. I feel like my surgeon should fix it but she says eventually it will flatten out. Idk...
Happy healing girl
it has been almost a year now, so come on in to the office for a follow up appointment...we can do a check up and see if anything needs to be touched up. Don't worry - i am a perfectionist! Now that all of the swelling is gone, we should be able to see what needs to be done to make you feel 100 percent satisfied. dr pelias
Did your stomach flatten out if not state your concerns before it's to late
New Orleans General Surgeon

Love! Love! Love! My doctor!